By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

RAW was alright last night. Cena is still Barrett's bitch, Orton got jumped by Nexus. The main event was a Smackdown! vs. RAW battle royale.

It looks like the "PG Era" is here too stay.

Around the Network

I had to get up at 4am but that didn't stop me from watching RAW last night.  I missed the first 30 mins, though.  That Marcus kid from the PSP commercials was pretty damned good on the mic.  I'd welcome him back, actually.  And why were so many Smackdown characters on RAW?  Are the brands merging (Id be happy if they did!)?

This video is the Undertaker being interviewed after Brock Lesnar lost his heavyweight tiltle to Cain Velasquez this past Saturday. During the interview Brock Lesnar walks by and the Undertaker says to Brock "You wanna do it?". Anyone have any idea what he might be talking about?

BoneArk said:

This video is the Undertaker being interviewed after Brock Lesnar lost his heavyweight tiltle to Cain Velasquez this past Saturday. During the interview Brock Lesnar walks by and the Undertaker says to Brock "You wanna do it?". Anyone have any idea what he might be talking about?

lol, taker is still the american bad ass

BoneArk said:

I could only guess an MMA/WWE crossover, probably at like Wrestlemania vs the Undertaker.

Though why he'd want to do it I don't know.

It'd be dumb to have Taker lose his streak to Lesnar

Also dumb to have an MMA guy lose to a "fake" fighter.

Around the Network

Oh Dear Christ...

TNA is going to have a "last rites" (casket) match at their next PPV.....the last one they had was Sting vs. Abyss back in 07, and is one of the WORST TNA matches since it appeared on spike TV (they had some really bad stuff at the fairgrounds so I'm not counting that).  I hope they can pull this off because the last one made me die a little on the inside.  I can hope that the pope and abyss can pull it off...  

Kasz216 said:
BoneArk said:

I could only guess an MMA/WWE crossover, probably at like Wrestlemania vs the Undertaker.

It'll never happen unless Brock quits UFC....not only would spike TV not allow a rival to ahve anything to do with it, but Dana white will veto it as well.

spdk1 said:
Kasz216 said:
BoneArk said:

It'll never happen unless Brock quits UFC....not only would spike TV not allow a rival to ahve anything to do with it, but Dana white will veto it as well.

Yeah, I wouldn't see the point of it anyway, though to be fair, by the time Lesnar was a hit, i'd stopped paying attention.

Can't see what else "So you wanna do it?"  Could mean. 

Kasz216 said:
spdk1 said:
Kasz216 said:
BoneArk said:

Yeah, I wouldn't see the point of it anyway, though to be fair, by the time Lesnar was a hit, i'd stopped paying attention.

Making sweet, sweet love?

d21lewis said:
Kasz216 said:
spdk1 said:
Kasz216 said:
BoneArk said:

Making sweet, sweet love?

lol