By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

d21lewis said:
Kasz216 said:
spdk1 said:
Kasz216 said:
BoneArk said:

This video is the Undertaker being interviewed after Brock Lesnar lost his heavyweight tiltle to Cain Velasquez this past Saturday. During the interview Brock Lesnar walks by and the Undertaker says to Brock "You wanna do it?". Anyone have any idea what he might be talking about?

I could only guess an MMA/WWE crossover, probably at like Wrestlemania vs the Undertaker.

Though why he'd want to do it I don't know.

It'd be dumb to have Taker lose his streak to Lesnar

Also dumb to have an MMA guy lose to a "fake" fighter.

It'll never happen unless Brock quits UFC....not only would spike TV not allow a rival to ahve anything to do with it, but Dana white will veto it as well.

Yeah, I wouldn't see the point of it anyway, though to be fair, by the time Lesnar was a hit, i'd stopped paying attention.

Can't see what else "So you wanna do it?"  Could mean. 

Making sweet, sweet love?

It's bad enough when Taker pulls down the straps... didn't need to read that.

Around the Network

Also is it me or are they hinting at John Cena turning heel and taking half of the Nexus to Smackdown?

Not that I think it'll happen.  It seems dumb to turn cena heel right now, but that's what it looks like they're hinting at to me.

I feel like that's supposed to be hinted as the "deal that's good for both baret and Cena".

What that and the adding numbers to Nexus so there is enough of them to split up.

Or like, they're just setting up Cena for a beatdown and Orton is the mastermind... but he's too popular right now.

A Cena is fired storyline would just be.... dumb.  I mean at worst i'm sure Teddy Long would just be like "Guess who I just hired, Playa!"

Outside that what else is there?

Cena helps baret win, then helps the miz beat him?   Miz is a heel and they've been reinforcing that.

I don't have time to write out a big res[pomse as it is late, but the TNA house show I went to was cool, got to meet a TON of the roster:

double post

d21lewis said:
Kasz216 said:
spdk1 said:
Kasz216 said:
BoneArk said:

This video is the Undertaker being interviewed after Brock Lesnar lost his heavyweight tiltle to Cain Velasquez this past Saturday. During the interview Brock Lesnar walks by and the Undertaker says to Brock "You wanna do it?". Anyone have any idea what he might be talking about?

I could only guess an MMA/WWE crossover, probably at like Wrestlemania vs the Undertaker.

Though why he'd want to do it I don't know.

It'd be dumb to have Taker lose his streak to Lesnar

Also dumb to have an MMA guy lose to a "fake" fighter.

It'll never happen unless Brock quits UFC....not only would spike TV not allow a rival to ahve anything to do with it, but Dana white will veto it as well.

Yeah, I wouldn't see the point of it anyway, though to be fair, by the time Lesnar was a hit, i'd stopped paying attention.

Can't see what else "So you wanna do it?"  Could mean. 

Making sweet, sweet love?

Book it Vince!

LOL, no not really

Around the Network
spdk1 said:

I don't have time to write out a big res[pomse as it is late, but the TNA house show I went to was cool, got to meet a TON of the roster:

Nice pics, I didn't think u had long hair and glasses. lol!

spdk1 said:

You should have hit somebody with a steel chair.  They would have respected you and accepted you as one of their own.

(I am so jealous of you, right now!)

Saw this on another board, thought it was funny....can you guys find Samoa Joe?

first puzzle:

second puzzle:

^ right-click "view image" on both to see the full pic

and for reference this is what he looks like for those who do not know:

Here

d21lewis said:
spdk1 said:

You should have hit somebody with a steel chair.  They would have respected you and accepted you as one of their own.

(I am so jealous of you, right now!)

LOL!

Some guy did jump the rail to punch AJ Styles during a match, in his defense AJ did say"why don't you come up here and do something about it", and I think the guy thought wrestling was real.