By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who's NOT Buying a PS3 this year?

I'm not, because I already have one

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Actually I own 2 and I think I'm going to buy another one...

PSN ID: lightbleeder

Wii Friend Code: 1176-2599-2195-2652

Super Smash Bros Brawl code: 0388-0514-3237

Feel free to add me and let me know when you do!

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

I'm not, because I can't afford one (though, I'd love one, that's for sure)

Nope it would be a superfluous waste of money. I have one console that has more then enough games to meet my needs. Why would I want to spend over three hundred including tax on another console. When that same money can buy me six brand new games, or a dozen old or used games.

Depends on if my current PS3 breaks. If it does, I'm getting a slim.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Well I strapped for cash this year so probably not. But when they release a GT5 bundle I'm sold.

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Akvod said:
dorbin2009 said:
Nope. Even if I did buy one, I'd probably play KZ2 or MGS4 for about a month then switch back to Halo :ODST

How do you know that you'll only play KZ2 or MGS4 for only a month? Have you played them?

++

Ive played over 90 hours of Killzone, Won MGS4 (Checked today) 22 times[Anyone want save file? XD], Played MGO for 80 hours with my first character and 20 with my second one.

Aaaand ive played Halo 3 for 1 hour with pals then I was too bored XD.

Since I managed to do that with Halo I guess he could do that with KZ2 and MGS4 even though MGS4 is the fking best game EVER!(I still thank you god).

Not until BC with ps2 is solved.... or they announce something like Ps3Slim GoWIII Bundle

Aldro said:
Akvod said:
dorbin2009 said:
Nope. Even if I did buy one, I'd probably play KZ2 or MGS4 for about a month then switch back to Halo :ODST

How do you know that you'll only play KZ2 or MGS4 for only a month? Have you played them?

++

Ive played over 90 hours of Killzone, Won MGS4 (Checked today) 22 times[Anyone want save file? XD], Played MGO for 80 hours with my first character and 20 with my second one.

Aaaand ive played Halo 3 for 1 hour with pals then I was too bored XD.

Since I managed to do that with Halo I guess he could do that with KZ2 and MGS4 even though MGS4 is the fking best game EVER!(I still thank you god).

Or maybe people should stop buying a console if they're only going to train themselves to hate the games on it, and play it only for a few hours >.<

I want a 360 and Mass Effect.

I want one but wont buy one this year because I'm thinking about saving up for a car.

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .