By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who's NOT Buying a PS3 this year?

Me, I already have one :D

My favorite games for this gen:

1. Gears of War    2. MGS4    3. Killzone 2   4. Halo 3(Underated by many)      5. Mass Effect

Around the Network

Probably not till next year when BR is more established. I barely have enough time to play with the consoles I have now. And with the glut of games coming out in the next 6 months for the 360, buying a PS3 now is the equivalent of getting a trophy wife....meaning it'll just be for show

Being in 2nd feels so much better than being in 3rd

lightbleeder said:
Actually I own 2 and I think I'm going to buy another one...

This guy did just what you are thinking about doing  ...

What, son, what? New York, New York!!!

i would never play it as i have the superior xbox 360

Me, I already have one :D

My favorite games for this gen:

1. Gears of War    2. MGS4    3. Killzone 2   4. Halo 3(Underated by many)      5. Mass Effect

Around the Network

Nowhere near enough money. I still need to buy

* A bjillion Wii games
* A DS and games
* Fund my trip to europe that I've already bought a plane ticket for
* Food (I hear it's nice)

Maybe next year

nope and never will

Lmao, a lot of you haven't read the OP

Undecided.

Buying a new game console is always tempting, but I need to save cash for all the Wii and 360 games I will be buying this holiday.

PS3 needs a few more exclusives before I pick one up.

Aldro said:
Akvod said:
dorbin2009 said:
Nope. Even if I did buy one, I'd probably play KZ2 or MGS4 for about a month then switch back to Halo :ODST

How do you know that you'll only play KZ2 or MGS4 for only a month? Have you played them?

++

Ive played over 90 hours of Killzone, Won MGS4 (Checked today) 22 times[Anyone want save file? XD], Played MGO for 80 hours with my first character and 20 with my second one.

Aaaand ive played Halo 3 for 1 hour with pals then I was too bored XD.

Since I managed to do that with Halo I guess he could do that with KZ2 and MGS4 even though MGS4 is the fking best game EVER!(I still thank you god).

Sorry this is off topic but zomg! I thought my 14 completions was epic. You are a true MGS fan.