By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who's NOT Buying a PS3 this year?

Not me. Just not interesting enough for me. Mass Effect FTW

Around the Network

I am not buying a ps3 this year.

Maybe 2 years from now...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
zexen_lowe said:
I'm not, because I can't afford one (though, I'd love one, that's for sure)

If i buy you a PS3 will you love me again? 

Yes, if you buy me a PS3, I'll even call you the biggest RPG Fan on the site. Fuck my beliefs, I'd destroy the list and create a thread praising you

i don't need to buy a ps3 because i dont need a 7 series nvidia gpu

i want a directx 11 gpu

Repent or be destroyed

Not buying. There are only 1 or two exclusives that I would be interested in so I would mostly be buying it just for the Blu-ray player. I'm waiting for $200.

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
zexen_lowe said:
I'm not, because I can't afford one (though, I'd love one, that's for sure)

If i buy you a PS3 will you love me again? 

Yes, if you buy me a PS3, I'll even call you the biggest RPG Fan on the site. Fuck my beliefs, I'd destroy the list and create a thread praising you

Lol!!

I'll keep you in mind when i get a Slim then... i'll have no more use for my 80GB MotorStorm bundle anymore. :D

De85 said:
Not buying. There are only 1 or two exclusives that I would be interested in so I would mostly be buying it just for the Blu-ray player. I'm waiting for $200.

Dude... $200?

What the hell?

$250 maybe, but you expect a whole other $100 price drop? thats outright stealing no matter how you look at it, i know its your opinion bur jesus, i wanted only ONE Xbox 360 exclusive at the time and paid up $300 in total for it because once i had it i realized there were more games i wanted...

My grandmother.

With the recession $300 for another gaming machine when I've already got a high end compy, Wii and 360 seems a bit expensive.

wii wiiiiill wiiiin