By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who's NOT Buying a PS3 this year?

not yet, the only games i really want to play are Demon Souls, Valkyria Chronicles and The Last Guardian, so i wont get one yet

Around the Network

naah, I just hate sony.

but seriously, I've never had more than one console for gen (save for handhelds) blame inflated export rates and/or revenues

I'd like to be like my fahter... to sire a son like myself

not buying one. got my wii and pc. that covers everything i need!

I won't be getting one yet. Sadly I won't be getting a PSP Go yet either, the price is extortionate in the UK.

My Wii, 360 and DS have more than enough for the forseeable future, and the only must have PS3 exlcusive for me would be Last Guardian.

I won't be getting one. All the games I would want to play on the PS3 I can play on my 360.

Around the Network

it's looking like i might get one this year. I'm gonna start a new job soon and now money is far less of an issue and I know i will stay in the country for a while. I'm probably gonna get a used 60 gig though, i want BC. If it wasn't for BC and PS1 classics i would probably get a 360, neither of the exclusives on either system really pull me either way.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Not getting one here. The house has a rule that all of us have to be interested in a system before we get it. (Given the nightmare that is our switchbox setup, we really can't afford the space to get systems on a whim. The only one was was gotten that way was the original XBox, and that came from a dumpster.) Of the 3 of us here, none of us are really interested in the PS3. The games that interest us are either multiplat, or 360-exclusive. Thus, 2 of us want a 360; we're trying to convince the 3rd member to have us get one. (The 2 of us that are interested see 10 games each that we want, though many of them overlap. And that doesn't factor XBLA...) So no, there will be no PS3 unless we score one dirt cheap. (Y'know, kinda like that XBox up there...)

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

im not  

Elifrit said:
naah, I just hate sony.

but seriously, I've never had more than one console for gen (save for handhelds) blame inflated export rates and/or revenues

Sarcasm? if not...well your loss.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

its hard to decide. i dont want the phat ps3 cuz it takes up space, energy, plus noise which irritates me. the slim one is tempting but afraid it might be as reliable as the phat one, so have to wait and see.