By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you intend to buy Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story?

Update: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story has been removed from the "Intend to Buy" List.  The game will release on September 14th.

Update: Today is the last day to tell Nintendo that you intend to buy Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story.

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story has been added to the "Intend to Buy" section of the Nintendo Club. You can tell Nintendo that you intend to buy this game between August 14th and September 7th. Doing this will earn you extra points when you register the game with Club Nintendo after its release.

System: Nintendo DS
No. of Players: 1 player
Release Date: September 14, 2009
Publisher: Nintendo
Developer: Nintendo/Alpha Dream
Genre: Action, RPG
ESRB Rating:

For those who don't know, Club Nintendo is part of Nintendo's offical website. Members of Club Nintendo can sign up for email alerts for new games, register their consoles to extend the warrenty, register their games to earn points, and spend their points for Nintendo products. These are nice bonuses for stuff you are buying anyway, so I recommend signing up if you don't already have an account.

Game Overview

Mario & Luigi Show Their Intestinal Fortitude

In his evil plot to take over the Mushroom Kingdom, Fawful tricks Bowser™ into eating a magic mushroom. The mushroom causes Bowser to begin inhaling everything around him, including Mario™, Luigi™ and Princess Peach™! Do the Mario Bros. have the guts to rescue Peach and escape?

• Players are in control of two separate storylines. One features Bowser and his efforts to stop an arch-villain from taking over his castle. Meanwhile, inside Bowser, the microbe-sized Mario & Luigi must muscle their way through challenges and keep their nerve if they want to find a way out. They take action to control Bowser from the inside – but without his knowledge.
  • Players can switch between storylines at will. What happens inside Bowser affects what he’s doing on the outside. Sometimes Mario & Luigi must solve puzzles and challenges behind the scenes to help Bowser overcome various obstacles and advance the plot.
  • Players must make well-timed button presses to enhance their performance during battles and challenges. In some battles, Bowser grows so large that players must turn their Nintendo DS or Nintendo DSi™ system sideways, blow into the microphone or tap on the touch screen with the stylus to keep up with the action.
  • The game features the same hilarious dialogue that has been the hallmark of the Mario & Luigi series.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
Switch - Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (2014/2017)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links

Around the Network

I´m gonna buy it and Scribblenauts the same week.

Thanks Blacksaber for the sig                  Tag:"Nintendo es toda la diversión de esta generación"

No. I bought about 7 hours into the last one and then I found it wasn't worth the trouble. I might consider it if it was quite a bit easier.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

definatly a first day buy for me

Yes.

Around the Network

At Xmas

FreeTalkLive said:
No. I bought about 7 hours into the last one and then I found it wasn't worth the trouble. I might consider it if it was quite a bit easier.

M&L: PiT is considered the easiest one in the series.

Thanks Blacksaber for the sig                  Tag:"Nintendo es toda la diversión de esta generación"

Maybe. First I want to finally get around to completing Superstar Saga, and probably get Partners in Time, then I'll think about it.

Hellz yeah.

I love this series.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

RolStoppable said:
MANUELF said:
FreeTalkLive said:

M&L: PiT is considered the easiest one in the series.

No way. The game can be tough at times. Superstar Saga is much easier, after all you are only using two characters and buttons instead of four.

That's why PiT is easier than SS, is far easier to die in SS than in Pit because of the difference in characters.