By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you intend to buy Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story?

No. The holiday season is busy enough as it is, and i never got into Mario and Luigi

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
MANUELF said:
FreeTalkLive said:
No. I bought about 7 hours into the last one and then I found it wasn't worth the trouble. I might consider it if it was quite a bit easier.

M&L: PiT is considered the easiest one in the series.

I've heard people say this, but I seriously couldn't disagree.

With SS, once you learn the advanced techniques, you pretty much have the game done (plus have the double exp item and great force (double damage given and received).

With PiT, even though the bros. items tend to do more damage, that's because the HP of bosses are significantly higher than SS.

Ih ad a much harder time with Princess Shroob than Cackletta.

But back on topic, yeah definitely, day 1 purchase.

KylieDog said:

I think it will end up a load of crap.

Too poor a joke?

Way too poor man :'(.

Eventually maybe, but not day 1. I'm going with Scribblenaughts.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I've got a wait and see on this.

Around the Network

Yes I will

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

RolStoppable said:
MANUELF said:
RolStoppable said:

No way. The game can be tough at times. Superstar Saga is much easier, after all you are only using two characters and buttons instead of four.

That's why PiT is easier than SS, is far easier to die in SS than in Pit because of the difference in characters.

I don't consider this a problem, by only having two characters and buttons it's less likely that a character dies due to pressing the wrong button. More importantly, it's much easier and faster to outlevel the enemies in SS due to the double EXP item and just about everything becomes a cakewalk. In PIT it happens much more often that you get your ass kicked and have to use healing items, simply because there isn't any efficient way to grind in case you need it.

That's true but I still find PiT easier than SS because I NEVER died in PiT.

I'm gettin' it. I gotta get the second game too.

I do intend to purchase this game. I hope a full OST pops up sometime soon, i've already heard half the tracks in that game and they're too good. Not to spoil it for anybody, but the final boss theme is simply incredible.

How technical is your game?

MANUELF said:
FreeTalkLive said:
No. I bought about 7 hours into the last one and then I found it wasn't worth the trouble. I might consider it if it was quite a bit easier.

M&L: PiT is considered the easiest one in the series.

Speak for yourself... SS was a challenge, but PiT I never even beat... Not only was it harder, but it wasnt as fun...

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits