By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Disaster: Day of Crisis Not Dead? New Screens. Also, Tons of Wii Screens.

http://www.dengekionline.com/data/news/2007/10/11/3a2e23d04755cd3f2958cddd078ad196.html

Disaster: Day of Crisis- More Here:

Battallion Wars 2- More Here:

Wii Music

Super Mario Stadium Baseball- More Here:

Super Mario Galaxy

http://www.jeux-france.com/news22177_mario-kart-wii-avec-des-motos-.html

Mario Kart: More through the link.

Around the Network

Cool, it's about time something relating to Disaster came out.

Disaster and Wii Music look like a hell of a lot of fun. BWII's graphical style reminds me of WoW a little bit.

I think my head might explode if I heard anymore Nintendo goodness All I need is a peak at Animal Crossing Wii and I am good.

This news should please all the crying "hardcore" gamers that Nintendo was supposed to have been forgetting about.

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt

I never thought Disaster: Day of Crisis was canceled ... After Nintendo bought the company I assumed that it was going to see a moderate delay as there was going to be some restructuring within the company in order to bring them more in line with Nintendo's philosophy. In fact with how good Nintendo's track record is for buying companies it made me more sure the game would turn out to be high quality.

Around the Network

It's sad but I'm not convinced (yet) by D:DoC. But since it's a Nintendo game developed by monolith I'll stay interested.

I hope it'll be as good as the previous "new mature" Nintendo game Eternal Darkness.

But maybe Monolith better work on a new RPG.

argh, too much info in one day, i'm all confused.
Nice screens for the first three games, last one meh.

Hmm second screen of disaster conveys to me about what gears of war would look like if it had a visual downgrade and ported to the wii
about time something is else is shown about battalion wars II,

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was about to say. Diaster should have some new screens, the game is cool and looks tight. I really hope that there is a release date.

@masschamber
Too bad Disaster isn't a shooter.

And holy crap @ SMG screen #1.