By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Disaster: Day of Crisis Not Dead? New Screens. Also, Tons of Wii Screens.

I wouldn't want it to be a big shooter...I do think there are plenty of shooter elements though.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Or not! Wow, I need to think before I speak today - it looks like there's at least a significant shooter element. Check out more screens:

http://jeux-france.com/news22181_disaster-day-of-crisis-se-devoile.html

You definitely shoot people in Disaster.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

D:DOC is now on my must have list after seeing all the screens.

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt

choirsoftheeye said:
Disaster and Wii Music look like a hell of a lot of fun. BWII's graphical style reminds me of WoW a little bit.

Yeah, those second and thrid BWii shots totally make me think of WoW.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Around the Network

Disaster looks good for the most part...some low textures and aliasing though, that hopefully can improve.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Awesome screens, but I knew it wasn't canceled. Why buy Monolith if you were going to cancel the biggest game they are developing?

Ah... I did not know THAT is why they bought Monolith. I thought some Nintendo developer was working on it and, after buying Monolith, they passed the project on to them.

Interestig. I guess there was no real reason to doubt the game's existence, then. Unlike Project HAMMER, which was being developed by Nintendo Software Technology and scrapped.

Wii Music!!! I think I'm the only person interested in that one >_>

Very nice DonWii, love seeing new material for the Wii. And BWII is looking fantastic. I am very excited about the next few months. To many games to play and choose from!!!

http://www.subodesign.com

Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Guitar Hero III, Ghost Squad, Super Mario Galaxy, Wii Sports, Wii Play