By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who do you expect to be your favourite SSBB character?

Faxanadu, i totally agree with you, ill feel compelled to choose Sonic vs Mario or vice versa whenever anyone else is him lol. Some rivalries will never change in my mind.

Games i'm currently playing:

Around the Network

Pit or Sonic.

I'm only buying this game to play as Sonic, so that's my choice.

Hrm, theres a lot of support for Pit at the moment, anyone else wanting to choose him for his ability to fly? I think Sonic's presence will bring a lot of people to the game.

< Ike

Around the Network

Well I'm really looking forward to playing Pit, but I hope he can be competitive. Assuming they are in, I'll also be using my Melee homies, Mr Game&Watch and Ness. I'm curious as to how Snake will play also. The returning character(s) I'm most curious about is the Ice Climbers. I enjoy playing them a lot, so I'm wondering if they will get a nice boost.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

Heres a list of the characters so far:
Wario
Pit
Zero Suit Samus
Ike
Pokemon Trainer
Diddy Kong
Meta Knight
Snake
Lucas
Sonic
Mario
Link
Kirby
Pikachu
Fox
Samus
Zelda
Bowser
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Peach
Ice Climbers

I never used the ice climbers much in the original but thought they were a nice inclusion. I still would like to see Falco put in as hes a character from the Starfox series that is fully deserving re-entry.

Not entirely sure why, but I'm seriously looking forward to playing with Meta Knight. Also Ganondorf if they have him like he was in the final boss fight of Twilight Princess, and Ridley if they include him at all. =P

I have no clue... but God dammit, why do I have to wait so long!
Might be Sonic though!

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Captain Falcon or Ganondorf at least have to return, i cant see a scenario in which at least one wont... Besides there will more than likely be an F-Zero incarnation on the Wii, wouldnt make sense not to have the Captain back.