By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who do you expect to be your favourite SSBB character?

I would say Link or Pit. Link is always awsome, and Pit is an angel. I love Angels. BUT now that Sonic can become SuperSonic... I don't know what to think.

I am Daemon. I am the Word.

Around the Network

what about marth? :(

Kirby was my favorite in the original, but was too light (and bounced out too easily) in Brawl, so Pikachu and Fox became my main characters.

I'm hoping Kirby is improved, I also like fast characters to I can definately see Sonic, and Diddy Kong for Melee.

Samus or the Miis.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

*whistle*
Pokemon trainer for the fun of it,
MetaKnight/Pit for the new experiance,
Kirby for the win ;)

Around the Network

Falco Pit and Luigi will be my main characters...

Link, Sonic, DK, and Mewtwo if he makes a comeback (problably will)
Oh wait, can't forget about mario, he'll own sonic.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

In this order: Sonic, ZS Samus, Snake, Mario.

Sonic seems so f*cking fast, agile and powerful.

I hope ZS Samus is going to be a seperate character from normal samus, if so I will problably play as her a lot to. I think that you can only play as her after Samus uses her final smash and then her armor falls off though, which sucks.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I'll let you figure that out. My 2nd would be Link and my 3rd is between Pit and Kirby.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.