By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who do you expect to be your favourite SSBB character?

well im hoping Roy will, he was my choice in melee. if not ill probably end up with link. if not him, whoever im best at after random-ing 100's of times :D

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Around the Network

SONIC! WOOT WOOT

I love Roy's moves in melee. Holding down B for ages to create that ridiculously strong sword swing that ended in an explosion was one of my favourite moves. It just had to be timed correctly to be effective. Marth looked cooler though, especially when you had im in that fly white outfit hehe. I'd tally up so far but so many people are just drooling over multiple characters at once hehe.

Games i'm currently playing:

sonic, ike, link, or solid snake :c

Link or Young Link

Around the Network

Doubt Young Link is gonna be in this one to be honest :S

Games i'm currently playing:

lucas.. but only if ness won't be in

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Link

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Falco was my character of choice in Melee. If he's in Brawl, I'll probably try him out, but I really want to check out Snake.

Solid Snake

Quack!

I'll bet my avatar and a 1 month ban that the PS3 by March 08 will be 3 Million units away in WW sales of the Wii. konnichiwa, Your gonna regret this!!!!!!