By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Treyarch or InfinityWard?

MY OWN IQ just dropped a little bit with the question that was just presented....

Around the Network

I don't know what's worse: People not recognizing that Treyarch have talented people working in the company or people considering Infinity Ward as the messiah of FPS gaming. I guess it's a little mix of both...!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Infinity Ward kicks Treyarch in the balls!!!

Infinity Ward. Thread over

Infinity Ward. They made the COD franchise much more popular with COD4. Hell, It may just be the greatest game in their franchise thus far.

can't wait for Track Season 2009/2010, guna beast out!

Travis Touchdown ERECTION CONFIRMED!

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:
Depends by what you mean. In terms of game making, Infinity Ward have only been making Call of Duty games. I wonder what else they could do though...

Treyarch made some good games too: Spider-Man 2, Ultimate Spider-Man, Quantum of Solace (HD version) and Call of Duty: World at War.

With that said, it's really hard to identify the best developer. I'd say they're about the same, but Treyarch wins in my book for showing more diversity and making me love WWII games again!

Seriously, a developer that absolutely nails the feel of swinging around the Big Apple as Spider-Man deserves more respect than people give Treyarch.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

IW It's a no contest..Treyarch just blows

SHMUPGurus said:
I don't know what's worse: People not recognizing that Treyarch have talented people working in the company or people considering Infinity Ward as the messiah of FPS gaming. I guess it's a little mix of both...!

Treyarch has made some good, but not spectacular games. They all have somehow a feeling of mediocrity in some parts.

And I would definitely list Infinity Ward as one of the best FPS devs of all time.

This is like comparing Naughty Dog to Traveller's Tales.

Infinity Ward, by a LONG way. Treyarch's only good games have been copies of IW games with a couple of extra features tacked on.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Infinity Ward.