By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Gnizmo said:
Soleron said

That Guy votedfor Craan as well. Its the entire basis of my cowardice. All the votes count, and his is right there in his post!

"I think I'm going to vote for Craan, since he piled on Zexen without a reason."

Just noticed, and updated my post. Thanks.

Around the Network

OK, I'm setting a deadline of 6.00 GMT Thursday if the 5-vote limit isn't reached before then. At that time the person with the most number of votes will be lynched. If it's still a tie then both will be lynched.

But I'd prefer to end with a majority, so discuss!

Soleron said:

OK, I'm setting a deadline of 6.00 GMT Thursday if the 5-vote limit isn't reached before then. At that time the person with the most number of votes will be lynched. If it's still a tie then both will be lynched.

But I'd prefer to end with a majority, so discuss!

Crud. Ok so plan C it is then.

Look, Squillam you know me. I mean nothing personal in insinuating that I might vote for you. Obviously now that the plan has backfired I would never go for it again. Surely you can appreciate the humor and entertainment we could bring to this thread together. You with your ability to troll PS3 fans, and my ability to backpedal faster than the speed of sound. Together we could dominate! A vote for Craan is a vote for lettinggnizmokeephisears!

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

I'm going to also have to go with Craan here. He's just so nonchalant about the whole thing it makes me seem he's blending in and hiding his Mafia allegiance. It's hard to weed everybody out on the first day, but he's the most suspicious of any and is invoking the suspicions of the other townfolk.

Vote: Craan

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Vote totals:

zexen_lowe - 1 (Craan)
Craan - 4 (zexen_lowe, Gnizmo, That Guy, Onyxmeth)
Gnizmo - 3 (c03n3nj0, Squillam, RCTjunkie)

8 players, 5 votes to lynch

Around the Network

Onyx to the rescue! This is twice in recent times you have steered things to benefit me (I recently got Castle Crashers and its amazing). Given the unlikely-ness of anyone else changing their vote I say we lynch Craan and move on with our lives. Plus there is always the delicious irony of the one I tried to lynch turning the tables on my only supporter.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Gah, you know what? I think I'll switch my vote, just to speed up the process.

Unvote - Gnizmo
Vote - Craan

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Craan has been lynched. His alignment and role will be revealed in the morning.

It is now night 1. Please send in your night actions and begin night-PMs (with CC to me) if you are Mafia. No one should post with actual content (random or inane posts allowed).

Sorry Craan. :(

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Well they're building a gallows outside my cell I've got 25 minutes to go
And the whole town's waitin' just to hear me yell I've got 24 minutes to go
Well they gave me some beans for my last meal I've got 23 minutes to go
But nobody asked me how I feel I've got 22 minutes to go
Well I sent for the governor and the whole dern bunch with 21 minutes to go
And I sent for the mayor but he's out to lunch I've got 20 more minutes to go
Then the sheriff said boy I gonna watch you die got 19 minutes to go
So I laughed in his face and I spit in his eye got 18 minutes to go
Now hear comes the preacher for to save my soul with 13 minutes to go
And he's talking bout' burnin' but I'm so cold I've 12 more minutes to go
Now they're testin' the trap and it chills my spine 11 more minutes to go
And the trap and the rope aw they work just fine got 10 more minutes to go
Well I'm waitin' on the pardon that'll set me free with 9 more minutes to go
But this is for real so forget about me got 8 more minutes to go
With my feet on the trap and my head on the noose got 5 more minutes to go
Won't somebody come and cut me loose with 4 more minutes to go
I can see the mountains I can see the skies with 3 more minutes to go
And it's to dern pretty for a man that don't wanna die 2 more minutes to go
I can see the buzzards I can hear the crows 1 more minute to go
And now I'm swingin' and here I go-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o!