By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DAY 1 START<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

@ That Guy: I announce your role the morning after you die, yes.
@ Gnizmo: Didn't the PM say to post in this topic? If not I apologise, I was sending it to 8 people.
@ Riachu: Um, you didn't sign up and it's now closed. So I'd prefer if you didn't post (sorry).

Revised: 2 Mafia, 1 Cop, 1 Doc, 4 Town

Around the Network

Sorry I was trying to be funny. Not one of my better jokes though I admit. I got the PM.

So lynching. Well we don't have a lot to work with yet since no one is dead. As such we have to run on old lynching models built ages ago by people smarter than us. This means we start with the minorities and anyone who looks at us funny for lynching minorities. So it is down to Squillam or Zexen for the round one vote. I think Squillam is funnier, so I say Zexen. No personal offense meant, but we gotta kill somebody.

Vote: Zexen_Lowe

NB: I am not advocating racism in real life, or on internet forums. I just needed an arbitrary way to decide who to go after, and I didn't have any dice on hand.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Vote- Zexen_Lowe 

Vote Totals:

Zexen_lowe - 2 (Craan, Gnizmo)

8 players, 5 votes to lynch

Uh, thanks, Gnizmo. Please, for the reminder of the game call me zexen, I beg of y'all. Though, if you keep on like that, my reminder of the game may not be that much.

Anyway, I think that Craan voted far too quickly and without asking what Gnizmo voted, as if they were in agreement or something. Sounds suspicious. I think he's a mafia

Vote - Craan

Around the Network

Well, kind hard to vote someone off, since we have nothing good to go by... >_>

Vote - Gnizmo

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Vote - Gnizmo

I think his quick vote is trying to throw people off. Somehow, he knows zexen is an importaint role because... well, I dunno.

vote - Gnizmo

Tease.

errr so why Gnizmo, and why Zexen?

I'm sort of lost here.

Well, as for myself, I got no idea, I guess Gnizmo just picked me. And as for him, well, I guess no one liked that he was the first one to pick and most found it suspicious