By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Well, we may be in a tight spot here, so I have to think carefully on who I'm gonna vote for...

I'm gonna go with Squlliam. I guess both of you guys are right, so it won't hurt voting for either RCT or Squill.

Vote- Squilliam

That Guy, I know I'm quiet, just not that much of a typer.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

OK, if someone else jumps on the Squillaim vagon I'll change my vote to Squil, then

Vote totals:

zexen_lowe - 2 (RCTjunkie, Onyxmeth)

RCTjunkie - 1 (zexen_lowe)

Squillam - 1 (c03n3nj0)

6 players remaining, 4 votes to lynch.

Unvote - zexen

vote - Squilliam

The problem here is that the mafia are now a pretty big voting block; 33% of the votes. And obviously if we suspect the wrong person, 2 Mafia will pile on and vote off that wrong person, giving 4 votes and the mafia win.

Around the Network

FOS on RCTJunkie and c03 now. You guys are acting like a voting bloc again, and quick to pile on Squillium.

That's right, I don't trust RCT, he changed far too quickly after I said I'd switch to Squilliam.

I keep my vote at RCT

I'm setting a deadline of 6.00pm GMT Saturday. Unless Squillam has enough votes but hasn't defended himself, in which case I'll PM him.

--

Vote totals:

zexen_lowe - 1 (Onyxmeth)

RCTjunkie - 1 (zexen_lowe)

Squillam - 2 (RCTjunkie, c03n3nj0)

6 players remaining, 4 votes to lynch.

vote RCTJunkie

Since I'm about to be killed, I'll defend myself.
My guess is that Zexen and Squilliam are part of the mafia. They've communicated before and probably came up with the plan to try to use a decor to make themselves look like townsfolk. Not much thought went into this, but I can guarantee you this: You will either: A) Make the same mistake with me as Craan and lose, or B) You're the Mafia and you won.

GUARANTEE.