By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia: Game Thread

^ Hehe, looks like RCTs random voting kinda saved my butt!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:

What made me certain you were mafia was you switched your vote off of me for no reason, and then I got plugged in the middle of the night. It was infuriating not being able to point that out to anybody. Just a tip for next round. Don't suddenly back off the guy you want to eliminate.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

I am in no way bitter at a certain someone leading the charge to kill me.

Gnizmo said:
c03n3nj0 said:

What made me certain you were mafia was you switched your vote off of me for no reason, and then I got plugged in the middle of the night. It was infuriating not being able to point that out to anybody. Just a tip for next round. Don't suddenly back off the guy you want to eliminate.

Well, what I said was true. It was taking too long, and I just wanted to get on with the game... >_>

I think I'll try to do that, though...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Craan said:
I am in no way bitter at a certain someone leading the charge to kill me.

I don't know if I could be that forgiving. That bastard Zexen really threw you under the bus man. And he was supposed to be the doctor! That was just messed up. Well I will be over here being completely innocent of any mob behavior if you don't mind.

Around the Network

Why would I be angry at Zexen? It wasn't like I was agreeing with his choice of who to lynch.

Well then I am stumped as to who you could be refering to. I certainly would coldly betray someone in a desperate attempt to live an extra round or two (which didn't work because Onyx is a bastard by the by). Just not my style ya know.

Anyways created the new sign-up thread for those wanting to go round two.

Onyx I can tell is an experienced mafia player.

Gnizmo and Zexen are too.

I sort of played dumb for the first round, just so I can get a list of people to investigate and at the same time remain off the mafia hitlist.

Well, I wouldn't call myself an experienced mafia player. I played a couple of times with my friends, that's pretty much it

That Guy said:
Onyx I can tell is an experienced mafia player.

Gnizmo and Zexen are too.

I sort of played dumb for the first round, just so I can get a list of people to investigate and at the same time remain off the mafia hitlist.

Nope, this was the taking of my Mafia virginity. Good game though. I had a lot of fun, and it seems I'm pretty good at it!

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.