By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

there are only 2 mafia in the game, hotshot.

Around the Network

I've PMd Squillam. Once he's posted or said that he won't, I'll leave it a day to see if there's any activity. If things stay as they are then both Squillam and RCT will be lynched - and with it being at or near lynch-or-lose the town better be sure that's what they want.

--

Vote totals:

zexen_lowe - 1 (Onyxmeth)

RCTjunkie - 2 (zexen_lowe, That Guy)

Squillam - 2 (RCTjunkie, c03n3nj0)

Actually im definately not Mafia, I entered the comp late and was given a townsfolk position. Im going to vote for Zexen if only to save my hide. I haven't done anything overt, its the people who try to steer you in the wrong direction who may be Mafia but I have no clue as to who.

Vote: Zexen_lowe (to save myself and to hopefully not have anyone lynched)

Tease.

actually, voting for zexen puts a 3 way tie, making us all 3 lynched, so (I know this is suicide) the safest thing to do is to vote for me so one person gets lynched.

Ok, if RCT_Junkie unvotes me and votes Zexen I will do the same. I have a feeling that Zexen and Onyxmeth are the two mafia and Onyxmeths initial vote was to throw us off.

Tease.

Around the Network

hmm.... for some reason, I feel Squilliam is trying to throw me off... I'm so confused! I'll keep my vote....

Nono I haven't voted in concert with anyone, and my participation up until this point has been low. "I wasn't expecting further replies, so I've already sent out roles. No response yet. Since one of the previous seven is bound to not respond to my PM and confirm in the thread, you will be given their role. If not, you will be a vanilla Town supporter."

See? Copy n paste! Note how everyone replied? I am most definately not mafia.

Tease.

GAH!!! NOT...SURE...WHAT...TO...DO...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it's my fault the vanilla town supporters lose, I won't forgive myself. ;_;

.....fine,

unvote: Squilliam

vote: zexen

Squilliam said:

Ok, if RCT_Junkie unvotes me and votes Zexen I will do the same. I have a feeling that Zexen and Onyxmeth are the two mafia and Onyxmeths initial vote was to throw us off.

You think I'm mafia and am throwing the other mafia under the bus to save my hide? I don't see how that's a smart decision since there are only two mafia in the game.

What you might want to note is that zexen supported two vanilla townsfolk as the mafia yesterday and both are dead today. Also of note, That Guy has basically written him off completely as potential Mafia. Notice how he almost seems to be in total agreement with how Zexen votes and Zexen was never suspicious in his eyes even after my explanation against Zexen. I'll show you in quotes:

That Guy's Day 1 vote against Craan:

"I think I'm going to vote for Craan, since he piled on Zexen without a reason."

Notice how That Guy was playfully bantering with Gnizmo, which resulted in Gnizmo changing his vote from Zexen to Craan.

That Guy and Zexen both had original votes for Craan, and cited the same reasons for them. "Voting too fast against Zexen".

Now we go to Day 2:

Here's a direct quote from Zexen to That Guy, "Well, I'll believe in you That Guy if you believe me that I'm not a mafia. So, let's part from the fact that we're both on the good side. "

Plus the two of them voted for the same person on day 2, just like they did on day 1.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Very convincing, I agree. Sorry.

Tease.