By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

It is now Day 2.

Craan was vanilla Town.
Gnizmo is dead, he was vanilla Town.

6 players remaining, 4 votes to lynch.

Around the Network

Ouch, this can't be good. I hope the cop found something

I'm voting for zexen.

Here's my reasoning. We just got rid of two townfolk and no mafia. Craan and Gnizmo both had the same idea of getting rid of Zexen, and then he played the "they're acting suspicious" game and turned the attention from himself to Craan, even getting Gnizmo to change his vote. Then is it any coincidence the other person originally trying to vote him off (Gnizmo) gets killed that night? Here's a direct quote from zexen's previous vote:

"Anyway, I think that Craan voted far too quickly and without asking what Gnizmo voted, as if they were in agreement or something. Sounds suspicious. I think he's a mafia"

So that was suspicious to him, and he thought they were in agreement, meaning he believed they were both Mafia and working together. He turns the attention to Craan and night kills Gnizmo. I'll admit he got me fooled into voting for Craan also and making Craan look suspicious.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

vote - zexen

Vote totals:

zexen_lowe - 2 (RCTjunkie, Onyxmeth)

6 players remaining, 4 votes to lynch.

Around the Network

Meh, I knew this would happen when it was revealed Gniz and Craan's roles, I know I was left in the most suspicious position. I think that nothing I can say will save my ass. I'm not a mafia, but of course you won't believe me, so I won't bother trying.

The only thing that could save me is if the cop revealed what he found out, but I can't expect him to blow his cover off. Of course, though, I can offer him protection, should he decide to reveal.

Still, I think it's useless, so when you finish up with my dead body, I hope you all good people (of course, the mafia won't care) feel sorry for lynching this poor civilian and offer me the proper apologies (by the way, I should apologize to Craan, I'm sorry, I was wrong)

Vote: RCTJunkie

A desperate act, without much basis, but I don't have anything to go by

Here Lies Gnizmo He died protecting the ears he loved so dearly.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

shite.

Well I'm the cop and I investigated Gnizmo and he was clean. I didn't expect him to die so quickly, though.

So if the doctor is still out there, please heal me if you can.

We are now in a lynch-or-lose situation, if we do not get the mafia now, it is very VERY unlikely the game will go past this round, as we need to get 4 people to vote for mafia, and if we get the wrong person, the 2 mafia will obvioiusly vote off a townie and try to get you to myslynch.

Mislynch = 5 left, which also means that mafia will off one more person after tonight, meaning potentially 4 left.

if we only have 2 townies and 2 mafia, then the town loses.

I normally wouldn't roleclaim so soon, but since this game is so small, we're all ready in a lynch-or-lose situation. I wish Soleron had revealled craan's role during the day as opposed to the day after.

Anyways, My understanding is that Mafia do not vote against each other (only perhaps in a desperate situation in such that he needs to pile on a lynch just so he looks innocent)

Zexen and Gnizmo both voted for each other, meaning that at least one of them was NOT mafia. Zexen could STILL be mafia, since both were townies. It would be incredibly idiotic to kill off your accuser during the first night, though. It, however IS a classic scum move to kill off a false accuser to make someone look guilty, though.

So, my FINGER OF SUSPICION goes to the relatively quiet voting block of c03n3nj0, squilliam, and RCTJunkie. Mafia have the advantage in knowing who they are, and so they all KNEW that Gnizmo was a townie, so piling on 3x on Gnizmo and so quickly and consecutively

I suspect Squilliam the most because he piled on as fast as Craan did. (i assume craan is a noob and didn't have time to post a defense). That's not a vote, yet though.

What do you have to say for youself, squilliam, RCT Junkie, and c03n3nj0?

Well, I'll believe in you That Guy if you believe me that I'm not a mafia. So, let's part from the fact that we're both on the good side. That leaves 2 in 4 chances to find out a bad guy. I see you discounted Onyx as mafia. I myself have no more evidence to prove if either c03, RCT or Squilliam's allegiances. The three posted the same, and only c03 switched votes, which either means he's conceals very well his mafia status or that he really believed in the switching, meaning he's a townie. I'm more inclined in the latter.

Between RCT and Squilliam, both posted exactly the same, only RCT posted a bit earlier. I'm willing to pick RCT, but they very well may both be mafia, so if we pick any we'll be fine