By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
That Guy said:
errr so why Gnizmo, and why Zexen?

I'm sort of lost here.

Because people are filled with hatred at the pure truth I spread in every post. I explained my logic for zexen pretty well I think. There is no real strategy this early in the game. Best to try and pick off a member of the mafia (South America is known for drug lords...) blindly and hope to not get killed for being the first to point out the obvious. I am as innocent as the rain.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network

what if we get the wrong person?

Fear not! As I said I speak nothing but the truth, and because of that all my accusations must be accurate! Supposing you listen to someone else though, and lynch some innocent person *cough*me*cough* then they would be killed and you would have done the mafia a very great service.

Well, Soleron will reveal what job the person who was killed had. If he turns out to be a mafia, civilians will party and mafiosi will cry. If he turns out to be a medic or police, the inverse. If he turns to be a regular citizen, no one will give a damn (mostly). There's no "wrong person" except for the role you're representing, thus your job (and everyone's) is to convince everyone that the person you want to kill be killed, to suit your interests. Since in the first round we've got nothing to go by, it's mostly a blind attack. We'll see how it turns out after the lynching

this eerily reminds me of Death Note

Around the Network
That Guy said:
this eerily reminds me of Death Note

Look I am going to level with you here. Currently there are 6 votes, and we only have 2 more to go. If I don't get at least one more vote for zexen these guys are going to string me up by my ears. I LIKE my ears. They are good for listening and generally being attached to me in a way that is neither horribly painful, nor lethal. The only way I get out of this is either you or Onyx vote for Zexen. Given Onyx is a bit busy banning fools for daring to incur his wrath I have to appeal to you. Save my ears! Vote for Zexen!

Although I am curious what happens in the event of a tie? Do both of us get killed or neither? Supposing my pleas get one of the two remaining votes for Zexen and the other goes to a random other person there will be two people with three votes, and at most one person with 2.

well I'm going to vote for whomever I think is the mafia; I don't think I should vote simply to "save" someone from lynching.

I think I'm going to vote for Craan, since he piled on Zexen without a reason.

I realize now there is another rule to the classic lynching. Do your best to be on the side with the torches and rope. Nothing against you personally Craan. I appreciate the fact that you were willing to side with me and help right the wrongs of the universe. Sadly, I prefer cowardice to martyrdom. And as I mentioned previously, I really really like my ears.

Unvote: Zexen
Vote: Craan

Vote totals:

zexen_lowe - 1 (Craan)
Craan - 3 (zexen_lowe, Gnizmo, That Guy)
Gnizmo - 3 (c03n3nj0, Squillam, RCTjunkie)

8 players, 5 votes to lynch

@That Guy

When you're voting, please put it in bold and away from everything else otherwise it makes it difficult to count. Thanks.

Soleron said:

Vote totals:

zexen_lowe - 1 (Craan)
Craan - 2 (zexen_lowe, Gnizmo)
Gnizmo - 3 (c03n3nj0, Squillam, RCTjunkie)

8 players, 5 votes to lynch

That Guy votedfor Craan as well. Its the entire basis of my cowardice. All the votes count, and his is right there in his post!

"I think I'm going to vote for Craan, since he piled on Zexen without a reason."