By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Soleron said:

New deadline: 6pm GMT Monday. The people with the most votes will be lynched then.

Urgh...I really hate the game getting held up like this.

I don't have strong suspicions towards Squilliam, but it's possible he's Mafia. I'm going to change my vote because if Zexen is telling the truth, then he's dead by tonight for revealing himself as the doctor but if he's actually Mafia, he'll still be here tomorrow and we can lynch him then for sure. Plus the doctor would then be around considering it didn't turn out to be Squill, so it would give us just enough advantage if he can save the right person tonight or tomorrow. I think we can still squeak out a win here.

Unvote: Zexen

Vote: Squilliam

If I'm wrong, then sorry Squill. I'm just never getting Zexen this round at this rate but if he's still here by tomorrow that means he's in the Mafia since the Mafia would never let the doctor live. I'll know by the start of Day 3 whether he's Mafia or not for 100% certain.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

Squillam has been lynched. His alignment and role will be revealed in the morning.

It is now Night 2. Please send in your night actions.

Squillam was Town.

zexen_lowe is dead, he was Town and a Doctor.

Game over, the Mafia win.

j
RCTjunkie Town
Onyxmeth Mafia (Whore)*
zexen_lowe Doctor
Craan Town
Gnizmo Town
c03n3nj0 Mafia
That Guy Cop
Squillam Town

*can misdirect cop investigation for one night. Did so Night 2.

Well done everyone.

--

Does anyone want to play again? Or does someone want to run one; I would like to play in one.

I am up for another round if we have enough people. For the record, I would have gone to lynch c03 next round. Killing me killed everyone! I don't mind running it either, although I will probably change some rules to make it run faster. Mostly the fact that after everyone votes the day is over rather than waiting for a majority that may never happen.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Gnizmo said:
I am up for another round if we have enough people. For the record, I would have gone to lynch c03 next round. Killing me killed everyone! I don't mind running it either, although I will probably change some rules to make it run faster. Mostly the fact that after everyone votes the day is over rather than waiting for a majority that may never happen.

Great. Tell me when you make a signup topic.

Around the Network
Gnizmo said:

Meanie!

I would play a next round too.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Soleron said:
Gnizmo said:

Great. Tell me when you make a signup topic.

Well I walked into that one. I will probably create it tonight. Hopefully we get enough people back.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Sure, I'd like to play again...I wanna get my revenge against a certain someone....

Gnizmo said:

Well I walked into that one. I will probably create it tonight. Hopefully we get enough people back.

You don't have to, sorry for taking it that way.

BWAHAHA! Me and c03n3nj0 really had you guys fooled bad. We were never voted for even once during the two days. Sharpen up guys! I can't figure out who I had more fun night killing, Gnizmo or Zexen.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.