By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

crap! :(
Yeah, I'll play again.

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:

BWAHAHA! Me and c03n3nj0 really had you guys fooled bad. We were never voted for even once during the two days. Sharpen up guys! I can't figure out who I had more fun night killing, Gnizmo or Zexen.

Well, Don Onyxmeth, I choose Zexen because we won with him. Mwaha!  ^_^

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

That last week of debate between you two must have been sooooo long. I'm sure you were laughing your asses off when voting me.

zexen_lowe said:

That last week of debate between you two must have been sooooo long. I'm sure you were laughing your asses off when voting me.

In a nutshell...yes. Gotta love my tirades against you though.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Soleron said:

You don't have to, sorry for taking it that way.

Oh don't get me wrong I am fine with running it. I just hate creating threads heh. I'll start it up tonight though, or earlier if there is popular demand.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network
Gnizmo said:

Soleron said:

You don't have to, sorry for taking it that way.

Oh don't get me wrong I am fine with running it. I just hate creating threads heh. I'll start it up tonight though, or earlier if there is popular demand.

Wow...you only created 1 thread here before...interesting

^^ If it's popular, i call dibs on the thread after that!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I think the total count is around 4. 2 because of Rol directly or indirectly, 1 for randomness, and one because I got fed up with forum nonsense.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

damn it I investigated C03 last night as well

That Guy said:
Onyxmeth said:
Squilliam said:

Ok, if RCT_Junkie unvotes me and votes Zexen I will do the same. I have a feeling that Zexen and Onyxmeth are the two mafia and Onyxmeths initial vote was to throw us off.

You think I'm mafia and am throwing the other mafia under the bus to save my hide? I don't see how that's a smart decision since there are only two mafia in the game.

What you might want to note is that zexen supported two vanilla townsfolk as the mafia yesterday and both are dead today. Also of note, That Guy has basically written him off completely as potential Mafia. Notice how he almost seems to be in total agreement with how Zexen votes and Zexen was never suspicious in his eyes even after my explanation against Zexen. I'll show you in quotes:

That Guy's Day 1 vote against Craan:

"I think I'm going to vote for Craan, since he piled on Zexen without a reason."

Notice how That Guy was playfully bantering with Gnizmo, which resulted in Gnizmo changing his vote from Zexen to Craan.

That Guy and Zexen both had original votes for Craan, and cited the same reasons for them. "Voting too fast against Zexen".

Now we go to Day 2:

Here's a direct quote from Zexen to That Guy, "Well, I'll believe in you That Guy if you believe me that I'm not a mafia. So, let's part from the fact that we're both on the good side. "

Plus the two of them voted for the same person on day 2, just like they did on day 1.

I said that two mafia usuall don't vote for each other, especially early in the game, as zexen and gnizmo did at the beginning.  As it would be incredibly stupid to do so.

Craan piled on without reason, which is a n00b scum move at best and a incredibly n00b and idiotic move at worst. He was also the unfortunate victim of the first day going by so quickly; he had no time to defend his vote. Also we somewhat had our hands tied behind our back, as Soleron didn't reveal his identity until AFTER the first night.

I decided to not get into the Gnizmo/Zexen infighting and instead investigate either Gnizmo or Zexen during the first night to see if one or the other was mafia. I chose to investigate Gnizmo, partially because he wanted me to vote Zexen, just so he can save his own skin. That made me suspicious, as I should only be voting for people whom I think are mafia, and not to "save" anybody's skin.

Logically, they couldn't BOTH be mafia, since they voted for each other.Unfortunately, Gnizmo died as well and so my investigation was somewhat of a waste. I didn't expect him to die so quickly; if he was on the wrong trail then the mafia would have kept him alive to try to mislead more people. If he was on the right trail, then it would be idiotic for the mafia to kill him off right away, as it would draw attention to the ones he accused.

It would be a completely idiotic move for Zexen, if he were the mafia, so kill off Gnizmo so quickly, as he would have drawn undue attention to himself.

It is MORE likely that someone else killed off Gnizmo to make zexen look more suspicious, which is basic mafia strategy 101.

This is why I have somewhat counted off Zexen.

The three people I still am suspicious of are c03, RCTJunkie, and Squillium, since they for the most part voted the same, all consecutively, and almost without reason. Also, knowing that Craan was NOT mafia, I usually suspect some of the bandwagoners on the tail end to finish off a mislynch, which is why i also have a finger of suspicion on C03, since he voted "just to speed up the process"

Again, you should only vote for who you think are mafia, and not for any other reason.

RCT tried to deflect off my accusation by trying to turn things around on me and fear-mongered about saying "you vote me off you lose;" which I think is sort of interesting. That is why I still have my vote on him.

I'm no clairvoyant so I can be wrong from time to time, but I also like to provide reasoning for my votes.

So here is my Cop List:

That Guy: roleclaimed as cop.

Zexen: just roleclaimed as doctor

Oxymeth: had legit reasons for voting on both days. Logic seems to be sound so far.

RCTJunkie: Voted consecutively and had the same votes as Squill and C03 the first round; and without much reason. Weird.

C03: Voted without much reason in the first round, then changed vote to Craan "to speed things up"

Squillium: Voted in concert with RCT and C03 on the first round, and without saying anything, which is suspicious.  However, C03 and RCT junkie are now piling on Squillium, which is sort of funny. That takes a little suspicion OFF squillium, in my mind.

I was narrowing this down. I was pretty sure it was RCTJunkie and C03, purely based on Voting trends. You guys can't just vote randomly and without reason. It throws off the cop and makes you look suspicious!

Oxymeth totally flew under my radar just because he had legit reasons for voting every time!

People began piling on Squillium way too fast for Squil to be mafia, so I began to suspect C03, since his voting reasons were shady at best.