By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox 360 RROD Hardware Failures Persist with Jasper Xbox 360

So the conclusive evidence for problems is grainy utube footage that I could myself fake inside of the hour if I wanted. I like how the sample of 2 360's for what is a general fault code is conclusive proof amongst the millions of Jaspers out there now too. Shall I start posting YLOD videos to prove the horrendous failure rate of it, no because it's no indication of proof in the slightest like your videos.

Around the Network

The op says "red light of death persists on jasper". For something to persist it only has to be evident and it can still occur in lower rates. So, I say the op is correct red light of death continues to exist even on jasper. So, people that are expecting to never get red light of death simply because their console is a jasper are doing so with a mistaken impression.

MidnightRider85 said:
The op says "red light of death persists on jasper". For something to persist it only has to be evident and it can still occur in lower rates. So, I say the op is correct red light of death continues to exist even on jasper. So, people that are expecting to never get red light of death simply because their console is a jasper are doing so with a mistaken impression.

RROD is a general failure code that covers everything on the board including GPU, CPU, HANA/ANA, Southbridge, Memory and all the numerous power traces of which two thirds of the board is.  Of course the error will still occur as it's a reporting method, some people here are saying the chances of occurence is reduced heavily though.  What fantasy world do you live in where every console is 100% reliable?  I repair a huge number of consoles and can honestly say that the reliability of Jasper 360's is significantly better than previous models.  What I will conceed is that, the reliability will not be in line with current figures for the Wii and PS3 until Microsoft do a proper full redesign on the motherboard and chassis.

This thread is a troll thread.....

DjFlex53 said:

I can't believe you guys are ganging up on Squilliam when you all know this thread was flame bait from the start. You guys get on Squilliam while letting the OP remain unscathed. It's unbelievable!

This site has truly gone awry and I wish the mods would start closing these ridiculous flame bait threads.

Edit: Funny that while RROD persists in the fabricated minds of some, PS3 is still 8 million behind and counting. And thats a FACT!

OUCH!!! You hit PS3 fanboys where it hurts.

Having a console that is  losing in sales is a lot more painful than having a console with 32% failure rate.

Around the Network
BladeOfGod said:
DjFlex53 said:

I can't believe you guys are ganging up on Squilliam when you all know this thread was flame bait from the start. You guys get on Squilliam while letting the OP remain unscathed. It's unbelievable!

This site has truly gone awry and I wish the mods would start closing these ridiculous flame bait threads.

Edit: Funny that while RROD persists in the fabricated minds of some, PS3 is still 8 million behind and counting. And thats a FACT!

Having a console that is losing in sales is a lot more painful than having a console with 32% failure rate.

I wouldn't have thought so, but it seems to be true.

badgenome said:
BladeOfGod said:
DjFlex53 said:

Having a console that is losing in sales is a lot more painful than having a console with 32% failure rate.

I agree. Make a RROD thread and you wont see a single pissed off 360 fanboy, but make a sales discussion and you'll see bunch of mad Ps3 fanboys

I don't really know how this thread survived for so long but I'm ending it now since it's really just a flame fest.

Just a note to everyone screaming OMG RRoD IS STILL HERE!!!!!: every piece of electronics can and will break.

BladeOfGod said:
badgenome said:
BladeOfGod said:
DjFlex53 said:

I agree. Make a RROD thread and you wont see a single pissed off 360 fanboy, but make a sales discussion and you'll see bunch of mad Ps3 fanboys

You're being ironic, but it's worse than that. Make a RROD thread, and you'll definitely see angry 360 fanboys. Angry but lucid. Make a sales thread, and you'll get a bunch of "Just wait for...!" comments. The pain of the PS3 fanboys is so great that they have shunned reality altogether in favor of a world of their own creation. The heart aches!