By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz poll: Will you buy a PS3 slim? If so...

Already have an original 60GB SKU and a MGS4 LE model.

While the slim would be ideal for portability, and I do like that it will generate a lot less heat, use less power and most likely be considerably quieter, I won't be spending $299 on one when that price hits (I still see inventory clearing sales on current SKUs before that happens).

If I have another out of warranty repair on either console, I will be replacing it with a slim for $299. If it takes long enough before that happens, I may be paying even less in another year or two.

Around the Network

I just bought my PS3 around 1-2months ago so no, I will not get it, unless its like 199 with BC.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

If i wanted a 2nd PS3 then yes and for $299 is a good enough price for me.

Yes, for $250 bundled with MGS4 (and VC :3).

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

1. 300€ (350€ if it had PS2 BC)
2. 300€
3. would be my 1st

but: I would have to buy a HDTV first, which will most probably not happen in the near future.

Around the Network

1. $249

2. $199 (at the time when The Last Guardian comes out)

3. First.

I hope I will never have to.

I like my B/C original 80GB.

Only thing I need is a bigger HDD.

4 ≈ One

i need another ps3 and a slim will do fine.

i expect slim to be around the £249 mark in the uk.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

GameAnalyser said:

for me no buying...i am happy with mine. if mine ever bricks then i can consider...since it's PS3..i don't meed to fear so. maximun price-299$ and expected-299$. definitely 2nd..it isn't 360.

Why do this???

It tempted me to report you...

4 ≈ One

I don't know why I should do that.