By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGchartz poll: Will you buy a PS3 slim? If so...

1. 200 GBP
2. 200 GBP
3. 2nd but only if its the above prices. I bought the 60gig on UK launch day. I love my station but 425 pounds plus vf5 exta pad and a hdmi lead was just me thinking with my dick. Lot of money

Ynwa.

Around the Network

1. $399 only for "Special Edition" bundled with FFXIII or FFXIV, throwing a game into the box doesn't count.
2. $299
3. 2nd

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

Nope, I have a PS3 already. No need to waste money on a slim.

I sold my ps3 a few months ago when i caught wind of the slim's development. So the most i'm willing to pay for a new one is 300 dollars.

I expect to pay 300 dollars.

If sony loves me (for being a 10 year customer) i'll only pay 250

richardhutnik said:
No. I have a backwards compatible 60GB PS3. Why would I downgrade to the slim model? Ooo wow, it is slim! So?

We're in the same boat.

I won't get a new PS3 unless my current one breaks.  Even then I would try to get it repaird first and since I have quite a few PS2 games I would have to get a new PS2 as my old one isn't doing so well.

Around the Network

i'll only buy it if my ps3 brakes

Considering I bought a PS3 only two months ago just to collect a dozen or so exclusive games which are already out or on the way. I only have three games on my PS3 including: MGS 4 and Infamous. I have no intention of getting a PS3 slim.
I believe the PS3 Slim with a cheaper price tag will help push PS3 system sales.

No i won't.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

1) $299 ($350 if it has PS2 BC)

2) $299

3) 2nd (My 60GB broke down twice in two months, so I sold it. I don't really miss it since I got a PS2.)

already have one buy if didn't, on launch date.