By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most overated game of all time.

Mountain Dew . Enough Said

Around the Network

Killzone 2 and all GTA games

-Super mario galaxy
-Zelda: twilight princess
-Super Smash Brothers Brawl
-Mario Kart Wii

-Halo 3
-Fable 2

-Kingdom hearts 1&2

The above are all the games I find extremely overrated.

luvtospooge said:
coolbeans said:
luvtospooge said:
coolbeans said:
luvtospooge said:
richardhutnik said:
perpride said:
Anything from Valve.

Considering what your sig is, even money you think MGS4 is one of the best games ever.  Your opinion is likely based on the fact that Valve doesn't want to create games for the PS3.

Considering what your sig is, showing a gamer card, I think you're a 360 fanboy.

See how stupid that was...

What's wrong disliking valve games? I disliked Half Life 2 Episode 1....have yet to play episode 2.

*Runs away*

I had to lol at this, you just posted about outlawron and slimebeast's arguement and you post this (the green)? I recommend you stay away as well.

But but, I liked Portal and L4D :(

Then why say anything from Valve?

I'm not perpride....

richardhutnik - Because, of course, no one is really allowed to dislike Valve right?

No.... MGS4 is not one of my favorite games ever. It is THE best game EVER made. If I`m a Sony fanboy for not liking Valve, then you are a MS fanboy for not knowing MGS4 is the best game ever. However, this has absolutley nothing to do with this thread or what we are arguing. First of all, I have a 360, so playing Valve games is not an issue. Secondly, 100% of Valve games are superior on a gaming PC so I don`t know how you are defending them like they are your consoles developer. Thirdly, The Orange Box, Valve`s most critically acclaimed game of this generation, has already been ported to PS3 by EA. Three perfectly fine reasons why this has nothing to do with the console war. For those of you who may be new to the realm of gaming, there are those of us who have been playing games for a loooong time before 360, PS3, and Wii even existed. I have disliked Valve since Half Life. Now, years later, disliking valve has become an excuse for people to call you a fanboy.

tolu619 said:
If you guys think the God of War series is overrated,go$ to Nigeria!Its like Ocarina of Time to them(& most of em never heard of OoT b4)!!!

Nigeria is almost as awesome as Barbados (VGC was once like the 50th most popular site there )

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

@ Waron - Killzone has a meta score of 70 how is that over-rated?

mario kart

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

perpride said:
@ Waron - Killzone has a meta score of 70 how is that over-rated?

he only stated it to bash sony games. i feel so sorry for him.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Overrated why? Because it's so popular? Killzone 2 is the most overated for the fact the every PS3 fan claimed it was the next best FPS, and it only sold like 1.5m copies LTD.

PREDICTIONS:
(Predicted on 5/31/11) END of 2011 Sales - Xbox 360 = 62M;  PS3 = 59M;  Wii = 97M

Personally i love halo 3. Definatly not over rated the most over rated game is probably Killzone 2 or Gears 2. Both games have awesome graphics but the game play was very lacking and very buggy

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!!