By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most overated game of all time.

Skeeuk said:
perpride said:
@ Waron - Killzone has a meta score of 70 how is that over-rated?

he only stated it to bash sony games. i feel so sorry for him.

Oh no don't get me wrong, it's obvious that his entire list is to bash Sony. But, if you are going to bash a shitload of games that you've never played in your life and call them "the most over-rated", you should probably make sure they actually have a good rating.

Around the Network

@ Op
Two kind of people hate Halo3: people who don't own it, people that suck at it whether it be online or just in general.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Zomb1337 said:
Overrated why? Because it's so popular? Killzone 2 is the most overated for the fact the every PS3 fan claimed it was the next best FPS, and it only sold like 1.5m copies LTD.

What a ridiculous argument. Since when sales determine how overrated it is? Does that mean Wii Sports and Super Mario Bros are the most underrated games of all time and ICO is one of the most overrated ones?

Overrated? hmmmm. Devil may Cry series, Bethesda's Oblivion and Fallout 3.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

This shall be fun!

Metriod Prime series
MGS4 and MGS2
GT series
Forza series
Tony Hawk series
Okami
R&C
Fire Emblem Series
Eternal Sonata
Boom Blox
Zack And Wiki
Ninja Gaiden series
CoD 4+5 and soon to be 6
GoW 1
God of War series
GTA4
Resistance 1+2
Halo 2 + 3
Mario Kart Series Except DS + Wii
Hotel Dusk
Jak Series
Fable 2
Fallout 3
Bioshock
Madden
All Music games
LBP I wanted to love it...

Former something....

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
Zomb1337 said:
Overrated why? Because it's so popular? Killzone 2 is the most overated for the fact the every PS3 fan claimed it was the next best FPS, and it only sold like 1.5m copies LTD.

What a ridiculous argument. Since when sales determine how overrated it is? Does that mean Wii Sports and Super Mario Bros are the most underrated games of all time and ICO is one of the most overrated ones?

That or the simpler conclusion.  Zomb does not know what "overrated" means.  :P

^ post of the day

Ocarina of Time is by faaaaaar the most overrated game of all time. I played til you get to Hyrule castle, and the game was just boring me to death. So I stopped playing :D

The dude above me is right OOT is extremely over rated.

Super Mario Galaxy Its Not that Great People Stop Loving It Yoshi's Island Was Better

My Theme Music XD