By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 Sales To Overtake Xbox 360 In 2011? News

kowenicki said:
so shipped then.... and seeing as sony shipments are falling their analysis fails dismally.....

skee you honestly think it could go either way by 2011?? wow.

Nobody knows how well the pricecut, slim  or motion will do for PS3. Nobody knows how well Natal will take off for 360.

But, at the start of 2011 is  highly unlikely... by the end of 2011 is 50/50, depending on how well a Slim/pricecut works or Natal works.

Around the Network

@Kowenicki

That is the power of the cell. You must have faith. It could sell ten million a month if it wanted to

dsister44 said:
@Kowenicki

That is the power of the cell. You must have faith. It could sell ten million a month if it wanted to

Teh Cell is able to think on it's own? It's the second coming of the Dreamcast!

Former something....

not a chance, and with the natal launch next fall and a lower price i dont think sony can pass the 360 in sales till late 2013, early 2014.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

So the PS3 will be the fastest selling console of all time? Or I should say, wouldn't reaching that mark make it the fastest selling?

Around the Network

PS3 will sell more than Coke,

But war... war never changes

SlipperyMooseCakes said:
Bwahahahahahahaha.

I saw this article earlier on N4G. Another random site that doesn't know what they're talking about.

Seems like quite a few N4G articles have been hijacked into VGC threads lately with an influx of sony fanboys from N4G here to support those ridiculously biased articles.

Being in 2nd feels so much better than being in 3rd

Why are so many people crying in this thread?

All it is is a simple estimation, look at the graphs and you can see what they did isnt stupid... its just a simple way to estimate how it will end up if things keep in that average.

The title for the article even has a question mark, its not like they are saying it WILL.

Not to be a bad person though the 360 could counter the ps3 with its own
pricecut also how will a slim increase sales and also the motion controls won't do
a thing to the market due to the famous wii

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Carl2291 said:
Why are so many people crying in this thread?

All it is is a simple estimation, look at the graphs and you can see what they did isnt stupid... its just a simple way to estimate how it will end up if things keep in that average.

The title for the article even has a question mark, its not like they are saying it WILL.

Sorry...the title of the thread has a question mark but the article doesn't. The article says it WILL.

Being in 2nd feels so much better than being in 3rd