By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Exclusive games on 360 and PS3 for the rest of 2009

Skeeuk said:

Xbox 360

Playstation 3

Trials HD

Fat Princess

Halo 3 : ODST

The Last Rebellion

Raiden IV (NA) already released

Afrika (NA)

Lips : Number One Hits

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Forza 3

Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time

GTAIV: Expansion #2

Supercar Challenge

Magna Carta 2

Demon’s Soul (NA)

South Park Tower Defense

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Little Gamers

PixelJunk Shooter

Joy Ride

Buzz! Quiz World

Shadow Complex

Katamari Forever

GTAIV: liberty stories 

Eyepet

Singstar Micheal Jackson

Agerest zero

Record Of Agerest War
  Pain Retail version
  Gran Turismo 5 *fingers crossed
  M.A.G *fingers crossed

RED are retail games

BLUE highly possible releases

WHITE download titles

Afrika, Demon's Soul, Agarest Zere and Record of Agarest War are already released in Japan

Around the Network
Skeeuk said:
Jereel Hunter said:
Boutros said:

A year+ old port of a 360 game(NG2: Sigma) with a little added content should not count as a PS3 exclusive. It has less place on this list than 360/PC games.

• no 5 second load time freezes whilst in combat
  • no fault on chapter 11 that previously made game unplayable past that point.
  • improved grafix
  • new story missions
  • new bosses and wepons
  • online co-op mission modes
  • new playable charachters

ninja gaiden sigma is a worthy exclusive, so it should deffo make the list. its one of my most anticipated titles this year.

Anticipation is irrelavent, I'm anticipating Mass Effect 2, but that doesn't earn it a spot because it doesn't meet the criteria.

What you've listed are bug fixed, minor graphical updates and a bit of extra content - 100% to be expected on a port some 15 months old. But an exclusive, it is not. NO more than the base GTA:IV itself is exclusive because the xbox version has access to far more content. By this criteria, any game that gets 360 only DLC suddenly counts as an exclusive. (and other than the GTA:IV DLC, I think that's a bit of a stretch)

kowenicki said:
If I knew where to find the data I would do a list of ALL games coming to both consoles this year... as that is what really matters... not some skewed/loaded list to make one set of fans feel all warm and fuzzy inside.... like a nice cuddly security blanket.

I thought you understood.

This list is to help people who wants to buy an HD console during the holiday season. They can spot what games they think is interesting and then buy the console by being fully aware of what they are missing.

Why isnt PC/360 games not included??? I am sorry but does everyone have Gaming Rigs at home?? Games like Left for Dead are one of the most anticipated 360 games but is not included????

Boutros said:
kowenicki said:
If I knew where to find the data I would do a list of ALL games coming to both consoles this year... as that is what really matters... not some skewed/loaded list to make one set of fans feel all warm and fuzzy inside.... like a nice cuddly security blanket.

I thought you understood.

This list is to help people who wants to buy an HD console during the holiday season. They can spot what games they think is interesting and then buy the console by being fully aware of what they are missing.

Nope this list is for people who are rich and already have a expensive gaming rig

Around the Network
kowenicki said:

Haha wow, what do you have like 10 posts in this thread already?

Insecure much? Get on with your life and make another one of your lame ps3/360 gap charts to make yourself feel better.

Anywho, If I walk into a store and ask for a game and the clerk asks me whether I want the 360 version or the PC version, it's NOT an exclusive, end of story.

Dark Chaos said:
Why isnt PC/360 games not included??? I am sorry but does everyone have Gaming Rigs at home?? Games like Left for Dead are one of the most anticipated 360 games but is not included????

Because PC/360 games aren't exclusives?

Boutros said:
Skeeuk said:

Xbox 360

Playstation 3

Trials HD

Fat Princess

Halo 3 : ODST

The Last Rebellion

Raiden IV (NA) already released

Afrika (NA)

Lips : Number One Hits

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Forza 3

Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time

GTAIV: Expansion #2

Supercar Challenge

Magna Carta 2

Demon’s Soul (NA)

South Park Tower Defense

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Little Gamers

PixelJunk Shooter

Joy Ride

Buzz! Quiz World

Shadow Complex

Katamari Forever

GTAIV: liberty stories 

Eyepet

Singstar Micheal Jackson

Agerest zero

Record Of Agerest War
  Pain Retail version
  Gran Turismo 5 *fingers crossed
  M.A.G *fingers crossed

RED are retail games

BLUE highly possible releases

WHITE download titles

Afrika, Demon's Soul, Agarest Zere and Record of Agarest War are already released in Japan

but there exclusive titles that are coming out in the west.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Carl2291 said:
Dark Chaos said:

Because PC/360 games aren't exclusives?

That is so biased...the PS3 is sooo the "chouchou" of the forum...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

kowenicki said:
@ae86

wow... stalking me?

Yep, this is like the 3rd post I've made in like 3 weeks. I'm definitely stalking you.

Get over yourself.