By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Exclusive games on 360 and PS3 for the rest of 2009

@Nightsurge

What about:

4. Not accompanied by others; single or sole

Lol

Around the Network
Boutros said:

@Nightsurge

What about:

Lol

You missed the point.  I'm showing you that the word EXCLUSIVE!!!!!!!!ONE!111! does not have just one definition which you all seem to think.

Lol

PC/360 games are EXCLUSIVE because they exclude other platforms (PS3) and they fit an exclusive set (only PC/360 and not PS3).

Dear god, this thread has gone on THIS long and people are still trying to get Boutros to change it?

Hes said it's not gonna happen, if you want to do something about it make your own thread, and stop complaining.

nightsurge said:
Boutros said:

@Nightsurge

What about:

Lol

You missed the point.  I'm showing you that the word EXCLUSIVE!!!!!!!!ONE!111! does not have just one definition which you all seem to think.

Lol

PC/360 games are EXCLUSIVE because they exclude other platforms (PS3) and they fit an exclusive set (only PC/360 and not PS3).

I know but I decided that the way I used exclusive is:

That's my thread, my way.

AE86 said:
Dear god, this thread has gone on THIS long and people are still trying to get Boutros to change it?

Hes said it's not gonna happen, if you want to do something about it make your own thread, and stop complaining.

It's really hard to make them understand. It really became a joke. :P

Thank you for understanding.

Around the Network
Boutros said:
nightsurge said:
Boutros said:

@Nightsurge

What about:

Lol

Lol

I know but I decided that the way I used exclusive is:

That's my thread, my way.

Fair enough.  Just don't try to say this thread is for people choosing to buy an HD console.  Most people wanting to buy a console do not have a good gaming PC so you would be deceiving all those people by letting them think a lot less games are coming out on 360.

This was also meant for everyone who seemed to think that exclusive had only one meaning and that PC/360 games were not exclusive in any way, shape, or form.

I don't see the reason to omit games that are also for PC, because CONSOLE exclusivity still remains. Just because a game is for PC, doesn't rule it out being exclusive to a CONSOLE...which is the reason for this post right? To show the CONSOLE exclusives? Jeez...

Follow Me: twitter.com/alkamiststar

Watch Me: youtube.com/alkamiststar

Play Along: XBL & SEN : AlkamistStar

"you would be deceiving all those people by letting them think a lot less games are coming out on 360" - nightsurge

- This.

Follow Me: twitter.com/alkamiststar

Watch Me: youtube.com/alkamiststar

Play Along: XBL & SEN : AlkamistStar

AlkamistStar said:
I don't see the reason to omit games that are also for PC, because CONSOLE exclusivity still remains. Just because a game is for PC, doesn't rule it out being exclusive to a CONSOLE...which is the reason for this post right? To show the CONSOLE exclusives? Jeez...

No that was not the reason of this thread. You are wrong. I never ever mentionned console exclusives. I would suggest you read all the previous posts to understand.

Where is 1 vs 100?