By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Exclusive games on 360 and PS3 for the rest of 2009

Will Singstar MJ come to PS2? If not, it should be added to the Ps3 list.

VASCO DA GAMA CAMPEÃO DA COPA DO BRASIL!!!

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network
Boutros said:
JaggedSac said:
Where is 1 vs 100?

1 vs 100 was released a long time ago no?

No, it is actually still in beta.

Boutros said:
kowenicki said:
If I knew where to find the data I would do a list of ALL games coming to both consoles this year... as that is what really matters... not some skewed/loaded list to make one set of fans feel all warm and fuzzy inside.... like a nice cuddly security blanket.

I thought you understood.

This list is to help people who wants to buy an HD console during the holiday season. They can spot what games they think is interesting and then buy the console by being fully aware of what they are missing.

How does it help them? Most ppl buying a console dont have a gaming rig so shouldnt they know about games like Left 4 Dead. This thread is deceiving

Boutros said:
yo_john117 said:
Boutros said:
yo_john117 said:

*checks out Boutros's game collection*

Ah it all makes sense now.

What makes sense?

*checks out yo_john117's game collection*

Oh well forget it...your comment is meaningless.

Exactly.  See my point?

I know what you mean. But I can tell that you are wrong. I don't expect someone like you (I mean a single console owner) to be neutral.

I know it would make all the difference to you if I had a 360 but I don't and it's not for the reasons you might think.

No, I know your not trying to pull anything or troll.  I just think if your gonna have a comparison thread for the people who don't have an HD systme yet, then you should add all exclusives, this isn't about true blue exclusives, its about what games I can get on x console that i can't get on y console.  Thats what someone that doesn't have an HD console wants to know. 

I gotta admit, 2009 sucks for 360 exclusives now Splinter Cell has been delayed. PS3 gets this year easily. I do think the 360 has the strongest looking 2010 though.

Around the Network

GTA4: Episodes From Liberty City and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are exclusive for 360.

MUCH better than the other thread. A couple of things:

-Ninja Gaiden 2 doesn't REALLY count, it's just a great port.

-GT5 can keep the question mark, but MAG is officially set for 2009.

-WarDevil: Unleash the Beast Within on PS3. Seriously.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WarDevil

Give it a question mark though- 2009 isn't really confirmed.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Also, Under Siege on PSN- it's a "Real Time Tactics" game.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

It's amazing how some people manage to turn every thread into a dispute between PS3 and x360...

BTW, there's already a thread listing all x360 exclusives and PC shared games. Yes, they are not exclusives. The argument that "not everybody have a gaming PC" is void, since almost everybody has a pc and to turn it into a gaming pc demands just some upgrades. Since not everybody has a PS3 too, this argument could be used to say that multiplat games are actually exclusives to x360(!!!!), since when you don't have a PS3, you'd have to shed $450( with taxes, more or less, not a exact value) to play the said game while only $220 (taxes) to play it on x360.

The point is, I can get the game in another media and play it, so it's a shared library, not exclusive. If the Hardware and it's price suits you better, good for you, but saying a said game is console exclusive just to look good in lists is sad and serves to no purpose other then self satisfaction.

VASCO DA GAMA CAMPEÃO DA COPA DO BRASIL!!!

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

waron said:
GTA4: Episodes From Liberty City and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are exclusive for 360.

TMNT was also annouced for PS3. It might be a 360 time exclusive though.

I don't consider the GTA4 expansion pack bundle as well as I don't consider the LBP re-release with the DLC.