By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Exclusive games on 360 and PS3 for the rest of 2009

Here's a list of what is to come (only the exclusive [that means games like Free Realms which is on PS3/PC or Section 8 which is on 360/PC is not working] games) for the rest of 2009 on 360 and PS3. I had not the courage to dig up all the exclusives on the Wii.

I hope this list will be used as an informative tool for your 2009 purchase. There is no better list. It is everyone's preferences.

There might be some things that are wrong.

I was not sure for Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. You tell me.

Gran Turismo 5 is yet to be confirmed for a 2009 release.

I have not heard alot about Little Gamers. Have you?

Am I missing some?

Xbox 360

Playstation 3

Trials HD

Fat Princess

Halo 3 : ODST

Eyepet

Raiden IV (NA)

Afrika (NA)

Lips : Number One Hits

MAG

Forza 3

Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time

GTAIV: Expansion #2

Supercar Challenge

Magna Carta 2

Demon’s Soul (NA)

South Park Tower Defense

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Little Gamers

PixelJunk Shooter

Joy Ride

Buzz! Quiz World

Shadow Complex

Katamari Forever

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 ?

WarDevil ?

Gran Turismo 5 ?

Around the Network

Great list, it will tough this holiday season getting these.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

the 360 line-up cant be that bad!! i thougt there was more

That is some nice games for both consoles, but the PS3 one interests me more since Uncharted 2 and R&C: A Crack in Time are just unmissable games!

Firstly Arcade and Retail should probably be split up and Sony have said MAG is coming out this year and Eyedentify is not coming out to my knowledge and there are probably some Buzz and Singstar games coming out this year

Anyway, for me Uncharted 2 and Ratchet are more than enough for the Xbox line-up

Around the Network

I think you should at least mention the games you omitted because they appeared on PC as well as the 360 or PS3. It's hard to look at the 360 list without seeing Left4Dead 2.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

geez, that list is pathetic. and with a lot of the big 3rd party titles being pushed back this holiday is looking pretty weak imo.

Eyedentify ?
i thought that was cancelled, since they didn't show anything about it.

Your list is a little lacking.

1) I doubt Eyedentify even exists any more, we haven't heard from it in ages, and it certainly isn't releasing this year.
2) I wouldn't put any game that isn't confirmed for '09 on there (out with GT5, in with MAG).
3) Demon's Souls and Afrika are NA releases only, you might wanna mark that up on there.
4) I'd keep Ninja Gaiden Sigma II on there, even if it isn't a wholehearted exclusive.

And I don't think I am qualified to talk about your 360 list

I add Buzz! Quiz World to the list.

Eyedentify is out.