By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Exclusive games on 360 and PS3 for the rest of 2009

Boutros said:
kowenicki said:
how about a list of games "available" on each console?

You mean to also include multiplatform games?

Pretty much sums up thread. This is a exclusive only list, Xbox has a lot of 360/pc games. Surprisingly people still do game on PC, not sure why this list bothers people so much.

Around the Network
Boutros said:
Spiteful49 said:
If you are only listing 360 and PS3 games then you should list all the games you can play on one console and not the other. This list is a whole lot of fail IMO and only gives partial information. So I have a PS3 and a 360 but my laptop is older then dirt that cant play any new games. What does this partial list tell me? What a waste of time.

It is still better than nothing no?

Ehh if you are going to do it right you should include all the games you can play on one console and not the other.  You even have it listed as a side by side comparison.  COME ON!!  If you really want this to be a Useful list you should do it right.  You can even put an * by the PC/360 games if you want too.

Boutros said:

Here's a list of what is to come (only the exclusive [that means games like Free Realms which is on PS3/PC or Section 8 which is on 360/PC is not working] games) for the rest of 2009 on 360 and PS3. I had not the courage to dig up all the exclusives on the Wii.

I hope this list will be used as an informative tool for your 2009 purchase. There is no better list. It is everyone's preferences.

There might be some things that are wrong.

I was not sure for Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. You tell me.

Gran Turismo 5 and MAG are yet to be confirmed for a 2009 release.

I have not heard alot about Little Gamers. Have you?

Am I missing some?

Xbox 360

Playstation 3

Trials HD

Fat Princess

Halo 3 : ODST

The Last Rebellion

Raiden IV (NA)

Afrika (NA)

Lips : Number One Hits

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Forza 3

Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time

GTAIV: Expansion #2

Supercar Challenge

Magna Carta 2

Demon’s Soul (NA)

South Park Tower Defense

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Little Gamers

PixelJunk Shooter

Joy Ride

Buzz! Quiz World

Shadow Complex

Katamari Forever

Eyepet

MAG ?

Gran Turismo 5 ?

A year+ old port of a 360 game(NG2: Sigma) with a little added content should not count as a PS3 exclusive. It has less place on this list than 360/PC games.

Spiteful49 said:
Boutros said:
Spiteful49 said:
If you are only listing 360 and PS3 games then you should list all the games you can play on one console and not the other. This list is a whole lot of fail IMO and only gives partial information. So I have a PS3 and a 360 but my laptop is older then dirt that cant play any new games. What does this partial list tell me? What a waste of time.

It is still better than nothing no?

Ehh if you are going to do it right you should include all the games you can play on one console and not the other.  You even have it listed as a side by side comparison.  COME ON!!  If you really want this to be a Useful list you should do it right.  You can even put an * by the PC/360 games if you want too.

What you consider has being the right way to do it is not the same as what I consider being the right way. I made that list under my conditions. If you come in this thread to tell me I didn't do it right, I think you should take the time to make a list that pleases your preferences. And then maybe I'll go in your thread and tell you didn't do it the right way but then it would be meaningless and childish. You can stop coming in this thread if you feel like you're "wasting your time" anyway.

kowenicki said:
@boutros

indeed, thanks for that confirmation. thats that then I guess?

What confirmation?

Around the Network

@ Jereel Hunter

That is also what I think but I remember reading something where the guys behind NG2: Sigma were saying that it was not a port. More like a remake. I don't know.

kowenicki said:
@boutros

confirmation that there "are a lot 360/PC games" coming... console exclusives.

Oh yeah well there's alot of them indeed.

Xbox 360

Playstation 3

Trials HD

Fat Princess

Halo 3 : ODST

The Last Rebellion

Raiden IV (NA) already released

Afrika (NA)

Lips : Number One Hits

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Forza 3

Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time

GTAIV: Expansion #2

Supercar Challenge

Magna Carta 2

Demon’s Soul (NA)

South Park Tower Defense

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Little Gamers

PixelJunk Shooter

Joy Ride

Buzz! Quiz World

Shadow Complex

Katamari Forever

GTAIV: liberty stories 

Eyepet

Singstar Micheal Jackson

Agerest zero

Record Of Agerest War
  Pain Retail version
  Gran Turismo 5 *fingers crossed
  M.A.G *fingers crossed

RED are retail games

BLUE highly possible releases

WHITE download titles

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Jereel Hunter said:
Boutros said:

A year+ old port of a 360 game(NG2: Sigma) with a little added content should not count as a PS3 exclusive. It has less place on this list than 360/PC games.

• no 5 second load time freezes whilst in combat
  • no fault on chapter 11 that previously made game unplayable past that point.
  • improved grafix
  • new story missions
  • new bosses and wepons
  • online co-op mission modes
  • new playable charachters

ninja gaiden sigma is a worthy exclusive, so it should deffo make the list. its one of my most anticipated titles this year.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Uncharted 2 stands alone against Halo 3 : ODST, GTA IV : Episodes of Liberty City (big million seller) and Forza Awesome Motorsport 3. IMO.

Magna Carta II > > Last Rebellion

Sony does have Ratchet, but after Tools of destruction, im not looking forward to next game like i used to.