By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Zexen is now the proud owner of a PSP!!!!

Congratz with the psp.

I guess you could get VC 2...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
MANUELF said:
You can buy all that games if you are broke?

lol. Zexen buying games....

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

FootballFan said:
Yeh, being the ultimate sports fan i would recomend PES10

But I'll get that for PC, y'know, mods, official kits, all that

Zexen , Resistance and syphon Filter are not First person shooters.
they are more like Action Adventure than shooters
SF is like uh... Metal Gear + Action ? , and Resistance is ... well GOOD game! =[

zexen_lowe said:
SHMUPGurus said:
dsister44 said:
You should get Megaman X(It has a subtitle as well)

the greatest Megaman game ever

Maverick Hunter X!!!

Also, get Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles. I thought it was just a remake of the first, apparently there's more.

Not much interested in Megaman or Castlevania, to be honest. Never played them in PS1 or PS2

Like a good friend you are to me, I tried the games you suggested me a few weeks ago and I enjoyed them.

Now, as a good friend I am to you, I'm suggesting you games that I know you can't hate. Now go boy!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

Get FF Tactics, then the others.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
PullusPardus said:
Zexen , Resistance and syphon Filter are not First person shooters.
they are more like Action Adventure than shooters
SF is like uh... Metal Gear + Action ? , and Resistance is ... well GOOD game! =[

I know Resistance is 3rd person...it's still a shooter. Sorry

SHMUPGurus said:

Like a good friend you are to me, I tried the games you suggested me a few weeks ago and I enjoyed them.

Now, as a good friend I am to you, I'm suggesting you games that I know you can't hate. Now go boy!

But I recommended you RPGs, which is a genre you like. You're recommending me sidescrolling platformers (I think that's what both are), a genre I don't like...

MasterZack said:
Get FF Tactics, then the others.

While I will, no doubt about it, I already beat the game in PS1, so I'm in no hurry. I wanna try the new things first

I thought you were going to say PS3 lol

Well PSP is a start, good buy!

Try Final Fantasy I and II

zexen_lowe said:
SHMUPGurus said:

But I recommended you RPGs, which is a genre you like. You're recommending me sidescrolling platformers (I think that's what both are), a genre I don't like...

You forgot Ico and Shadow of the Colossus? Well... actually, I suggested those games to myself.

...Damn you! >_>

But still, this is the remakes of the first games in their respective series. Even if you know nothing about Mega Man X/Castlevania, it'll get you started and maybe you'll become more interested in the other games in these series?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!