By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MS answers Sony 40 GB PS3 with New Xbox 360 Bundles

But Sony fans raid Microsoft threads.

Around the Network

@shams um no wireless controler if that matters. and some coming games are said to requie an hd, sadly usb memory cards do not work with thte 360, i think thats a mistake could have got alot of good will, demos take up alot of space if they want to down load any of them they will need an hd.

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

leo-j said:
What are they afraid of sony or sometin? Are they afraid sony is going to explode?

No, they are not afraid (Because the great games on the 360, next year maybe, they need something really good)...

They are on guard...

Hus #1 fan (Yeap, the only one... himself)

Banned (Thanks mods)

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

I don't think MS is going to gain much ground with the arcade pack. It's clearly targeted as a way to fight against the Wii (5 games bundled in...) as much or more than the PS3, but the people who want the Wii are looking for a totally different experience. It's costly to MS (I'd bet they are still losing on it, even though they are certainly making money off the other two) and precedent has shown it's not a popular product at all. The Core was losing out to the Premium at a $100 difference and now that they are closer it's even worse (not to mention 2 retail games is a better deal than 5 download games).

As for the two games added to the Premium. Well, Viva Pinata is pretty much a non-issue, or else it would have sold more than a quarter million in the first place. If the people who would buy 360s wanted to play games like Viva Pinata, they would. They don't, as a whole. Forza is a much better choice, but I don't like how that interacts with the recent release of PGR4 even if it isn't a harmful effect. Overall, though, the two pack-in games aren't going to be massive sellers and are a poor way to fight the PS3 overall. We all know pack-ins are nothing compared to pricecuts.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

Enlightment said:
It's game over for the Xbox360.....PS2 users don't want it.....so all that is left are new users.
Try and convince them to choose between High tech(PS3) and low tech..

PS2 owners bought low tech last generation so why would they have a problem with it this generation? Seems like they went where the games were to me.

Debating with fanboys, its not
all that dissimilar to banging ones
head against a wall 
Around the Network

If the Arcade pack had the required space to really be useful it would be great at that price. Unfortunately I doubt you could use 256Mb to handle game patches and such, they should have found some little tiny hard drive that would fit at around that price or make the HD accessory more reasonably priced.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad

smallflyingtaco said:
If the Arcade pack had the required space to really be useful it would be great at that price. Unfortunately I doubt you could use 256Mb to handle game patches and such, they should have found some little tiny hard drive that would fit at around that price or make the HD accessory more reasonably priced.

even the smallest hard drives barely cost anything less than a big one does.  This is the only reasonable way they can do it.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Hus #1 fan said:
Ron PAUL SUCKS BALLS

I really would have loved your reasons for this if you werent banned. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

smallflyingtaco said:

256Mb should be enough for patches. I think this makes the core worth it now. The only thing it's really missing is a hard drive. Good job MS! They shoul have done this a long time ago but better late than never.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Goddbless said:
smallflyingtaco said:

256Mb should be enough for patches. I think this makes the core worth it now. The only thing it's really missing is a hard drive. Good job MS! They shoul have done this a long time ago but better late than never.

I was under the impression that some of the patches were pretty large.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad