By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who isn't getting Uncharted 2?

Asking this to see if anyone actually is stupid enough not to get this game!!

Around the Network

I am! But not untill the price is lowered. I dont buy games at full price for the Single player as i know that will remain the same regardless of the price. Still not sold on the Multiplayer though.

Probably those who haven't got a PS3 and aren't planning to buy one..

FootballFan said:
I am! But not untill the price is lowered. I dont buy games at full price for the Single player as i know that will remain the same regardless of the price. Still not sold on the Multiplayer though.

Yup. After really thinking about how much money I spend on video games recently and don't even use half of the functions included in them, this is exactly what I'm going to do as well.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I will get it one month later after demon's souls...and then Modern Warfare 2 1 month later after Uncharted 2.

Thing is, the golden gun pre order is tempting me...but don't wanna get uncharted 2 until I get rid of my crappy SD tv.

Simple question :

I saw a 720p Sony bravia 32 inch for 700$ then a 1080p Sony Bravia 32 inch for 800$....100$ difference. Is there a big difference between 720p and 1080p?

Around the Network

This is going to be a small thread

I'll get it as soon as I can.

Right now top priority goes in this order for me:

Golden Sun DS > Demon's Souls > Soul Silver > Tekken 6 > Eyepet > MAG

Once I get those 6 out of the way, anything can happen... atleast... anything can happen b4 White Knight Chronicles hits.

4 ≈ One

No. Two reasons:

1- (I'm going to get slammed for this) I didn't really like the first game,
2- Demon's Souls.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

ah ah! *raise hand*
and Rachet

i will get them later though... 2 weeks later x.x

I am not getting it, why? Money

We are in a recession, I cant waste money

mM