By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who isn't getting Uncharted 2?

I'm not, I only play RPG games nowadays. Demon's Souls will keep me occupied for a long long time.

"In the end, you're always on your own."

~ Squalll Leonheart

Around the Network

Not right away, but after a price drop/sale or I'll buy it used. I'm just not willing to pay $70 for every game I want to play.

dli2k3 said:
I'm not, I only play RPG games nowadays. Demon's Souls will keep me occupied for a long long time.

Yes it will.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

luvtospooge said:
I will get it one month later after demon's souls...and then Modern Warfare 2 1 month later after Uncharted 2.

Thing is, the golden gun pre order is tempting me...but don't wanna get uncharted 2 until I get rid of my crappy SD tv.

Simple question :

I saw a 720p Sony bravia 32 inch for 700$ then a 1080p Sony Bravia 32 inch for 800$....100$ difference. Is there a big difference between 720p and 1080p?

If i was you i would get the 1080p. Not that you will see a great difference with games this gen, but you dont want to have to rebuy another when your HD tv seems like an SD. This generation though, stick to 720p its the financially better thing to do. Or you could get the 720p then 8 yers time get a 1080p and by that point you will be able to get a 42 inch for $700. Infact thinking about it option 2 seems the best, possibly cheaper too.

I won't be buying Uncharted 2. Reasons:

1. Played Uncharted 1's demo, and it really did nothing for me.
2. played a copy for a few hours that my friend has.. still did nothing for me..
3. I'm still playing Demon's souls and Disgaea 3...

.... and finally...

4. Money I'm saving from NOT buying Uncharted 2 is going into buying Persona 3:FES and Persona 4 as I haven't played them and they look interesting (yes ps2 games but I have a ps2, and ps3 has BC :p).

Day one!

Around the Network

I still haven't gotten through the first one, though I've started on it a couple of times.
So not planning on getting the second.

FootballFan said:
I am! But not untill the price is lowered. I dont buy games at full price for the Single player as i know that will remain the same regardless of the price. Still not sold on the Multiplayer though.

I also wait until a good pricedrop comes. A friend working in Norwich brings me some games from your country when he´s coming in holidays because games in Potugal are too expensive. So i should get Uncharted 2 +- two months after first day release.

Shinlock said:
I won't be buying Uncharted 2. Reasons:

1. Played Uncharted 1's demo, and it really did nothing for me.
2. played a copy for a few hours that my friend has.. still did nothing for me..
3. I'm still playing Demon's souls and Disgaea 3...

.... and finally...

4. Money I'm saving from NOT buying Uncharted 2 is going into buying Persona 3:FES and Persona 4 as I haven't played them and they look interesting (yes ps2 games but I have a ps2, and ps3 has BC :p).

Heck yeah! This is probably going to be the best decision you ever made... But still, try to buy Uncharted 2... one day?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

leo-j said:
I am not getting it, why? Money

We are in a recession, I cant waste money

I'm getting it, day one.

Recession is a myth.

Yes, yes... Good idea! Get their names so we can slaughter them afterwards! Mwahahahah!