By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who isn't getting Uncharted 2?

FootballFan said:
^^^^^

Because most people thought it was in the top 5 games this generation and the sequel seems to be offering alot more than the original?

That´s surely great.

But even if I buy this game, I could only watch the disk. I don´t have a PS3.

Around the Network

I think if you had a vote, amongst people of who played a range of games including Uncharted for the majoirity of people it will be in their top 5.

FootballFan said:
I think if you had a vote, amongst people of who played a range of games including Uncharted for the majoirity of people it will be in their top 5.

I think you are wrong.

TheThunder, have you played Uncharted? If so what are your top 5 exclsuive games of this generation?

Mine are in no order

LittleBigPlanet
Uncharted
Resistance 2
Killzone 2
Socom

irishLAD09 said:

Asking this to see if anyone actually is stupid enough not to get this game!!

There is preferences for people.  Some people don't like Tomb Raider type games, no matter how good they are.  Other people happen to not have a PS3.  And others have money or other personal reasons why buying the game may not be a viable option.  I know I am interested in the game, but don't assume people are stupid for not buying it.

Around the Network
FootballFan said:
TheThunder, have you played Uncharted? If so what are your top 5 exclsuive games of this generation?

Mine are in no order

LittleBigPlanet
Uncharted
Resistance 2
Killzone 2
Socom

No, but your guess of what most people would think is as good as mine because you have no idea what most people think in the first place.

Serious_frusting said:
I would trade in half my games colledtion if i couldnt afford to purchase it. And you call yourselves gamers? Shame on you

I am trying to avoid doing that at this point, because then I have to spend time and money to get the games back at a future date.  I still need to hunt down Call of Duty 4 again, for a good price.

FootballFan said:

Mine are in no order

LittleBigPlanet
Uncharted
Resistance 2
Killzone 2
Socom

That´s only your Top5. Mine would be completely different. Something like this (no order):

Tales of Vesperia

Dead Space

Lost Oddysey

The Witcher

Galactic Civilizations II (and datadisks)

These are the best games by my opinion. Of course, that doesn´t mean, that everybody must agree. So, don´t use "most people say" ardument. You don´t know it for sure. You can try to make a some voting, but I think, that there would be different games.

Snake612 said:
I don't think I wil buy this game. I'm more interested in Modern Warfare 2.

You're not limited to one game. You are allowed to get both. And they're not even in the same genre.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Not until I rent/buy the first one lol