By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NAMCO BANDAI Games Comic-Con 2009 game lineup

http://www.gamingbits.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6245&Itemid=1&mosmsg=Comment+saved.+Your+comment+will+be+published+after+review+by+Administrator

This just makes me sick.  Great announcement.  Only ONE decent sounding release for the Wii.  What, we don't even deserve ports now?!?

Dragon Ball: Revenge of King Piccolo (Wii)

We Cheer 2 (Wii)

ACTIVE LIFE: Extreme Challenge (Wii)

Food Network: Cook or Be Cooked (Wii)

Great exclusives.  Hope your Wii department burns down.  This is exactly what the console DOESN'T need when we want more quality games.  This is why High Voltage software gets my money and devotion from today until the end of my time or their's.  At least they put in effort and that's more than can be said for this crap of releases.

Consoles owned: NES, N64, PS1, GC, PS2, Wii.

Currently playing...

Around the Network

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast (Xbox 360, PLAYSTATION 3)
TEKKEN 6 (Xbox 360, PLAYSTATION 3)
Dead to Rights: Retribution (Xbox 360, PLAYSTATION 3)
Magnacarta 2 (Xbox 360)
Katamari Forever (PLAYSTATION 3)

Just buy an HD console, it's sad that wii owners get this crap...

But war... war never changes

namco are releasing Tales of graces next year, i think we can forgive them for releasing a couple of casual games

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I'm still waiting for the release of the One Piece game here.

tyig said:
Magnacarta 2 (Xbox 360)

It's not gamers fault for not owning a HD console. It's those !#¤¤# Third parties fault for refusing to make decent games for it.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network
KungKras said:
tyig said:
Magnacarta 2 (Xbox 360)

It's not gamers fault for not owning a HD console. It's those !#¤¤# Third parties fault for refusing to make decent games for it.

Why make decent games when crap sells aswell anyway that DB game doesn't look like crap though.

KungKras said:
tyig said:
Magnacarta 2 (Xbox 360)

How isn't the gamer's fault for not buying a certain console? That's your choice, right?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

KungKras said:
tyig said:
Magnacarta 2 (Xbox 360)

I agree.  I'm not shelling out those ridiculous prices for realistic graphics.  I don't care if the characters in the game actually sweat and I can see it while I'm playing a game.  Developers can port (which I'm not crazy about but can live with for a fun game).

My nephew went through 4 360s and all had RROD, settled for a PS3 and got crap for trade in on his games.  That was sad and a waste of money for a 13 year old wanting the latest and greatest HD console.  A friend my age bought the PS3 on release and left it on over night by mistake to suffer having the system fry and needing to be sent in for service.  The conduit has been on for 3 days now in my Wii because I was playing a level and decided just to leave it paused and come back to it later and haven't made it back yet over those days.  Will it still work... damn right it will.  And I'll be happy picking up where I left off a few days ago.

I'm glad to not have spent so much money on those consoles.  I value my dollar and every piece of change with it..

And Tyig is right that it's sad that we get this crap.  I definitely don't like the direction gaming is going right now.  Fun and profit went out the window with Greed and Exclusives.

I'll just have to keep putting my money where I can when I can I guess.  Just bought House of the Dead Overkill a few minutes ago from Amazon.  $19 right now.  That will be fun to play when it comes in.  Help clear my head from being pissed off that this world actually has a game coming out named Wii Cheer 2.  Ugh.  I need to eat a big lunch so I have something to vomit.

Consoles owned: NES, N64, PS1, GC, PS2, Wii.

Currently playing...

Ugh.. I was kind of hoping to get Tales of Graces this year.. what a craptastic line-up.

if only they would port some of their psp games to the wii - thay have incredibly good lineup of psp games and they would be able to say that they are pushing the wii besides they could be first to release many games like 3d fighting titles with Soul Calibur Broken Destiny/Tekken 6 wii ports. or maybe Tales of Vs/Tales of The World Compilation. not to mention God Eater.