By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Evolution of Heavenly Sword -- From 360 Exclusive, to PS3 exclusive.

LOL @ OP. Heavenly Sword was changed to PS3 because of 360 HW limitation? Bwahahahahahahahaha.

I needed a laugh today. Theres about 25 games that look vastly better on 360.

Around the Network

I wouldn't mind a sequel if they fixed the following which I thought marred the game:

1) too easy to button mash

2) tendency to make boss fights too long - particularly last one, these days I'd argue long boss fights don't appeal to the majority, they become tedious now

3) longer story with greater variety and use of other combat options

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

This game was just great fun, i am going to have to make sure i get this back from my friend sometime soon as i fancy playing through it again soon

Hmmm, you learn something new every day.

I didn't hear anything about Heavenly Sword 2 (officially) in 2008, though. Doesn't Sony own the IP?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

selnor said:
LOL @ OP. Heavenly Sword was changed to PS3 because of 360 HW limitation? Bwahahahahahahahaha.

I needed a laugh today. Theres about 25 games that look vastly better on 360.

That is primarily due to the time and effort involved with each platform version. They know it will sell more on 360, they spend more time on the 360 version.

EDIT: Ah, I see what you're saying. But were there that many in mid-2007?

Around the Network

Kantor - that's because it was never announced. I posted a quote from sony saying "We don't comment on rumors... especially for a game that was never even announced"

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
I refuse to buy HS1 for 10 hours without trophies.

You know, trophy whores usually have PSN trophycards in their sigs. *hint hint*

This was a really fun game, I would definitely play a second game. At least there may be a chance we get to see a 2nd version. Hopefully Sony will let Santa Montica studios take it over. Lol.

My friend has that game i really liked it, the downside of that game is super fucking short i bet it in one sitting.Who cares about HS when you have games like bayonetta coming out.

I didn't read any of the replies (sorry on cell phone now)

But...

Microsoft dropped "Heavenly Sword" Sony did not take it..

was in a mag, think it was game informer article I was reading when I managed a store for Gamestop but not 100%.

I played the game and it was too quick, like what 5 hours long if that?

Not to mention real repetitive, I haven't heard a word about the game after release, other then it was one of the quickest trade in games next to NCAA, when I worked at GS at the time..

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o