By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Evolution of Heavenly Sword -- From 360 Exclusive, to PS3 exclusive.

selnor said:
LOL @ OP. Heavenly Sword was changed to PS3 because of 360 HW limitation? Bwahahahahahahahaha.

I needed a laugh today. Theres about 25 games that look vastly better on 360.

Puh-lease. Everyone knows the 360 couldn't simulate Nariko's hair physics. Only teh c3ll can do that.

Around the Network
Ssliasil said:
coolbeans said:
Ssliasil said:

Theres a problem with that logic...Metacritic is the worst place to look for Reviews, It takes ALL review from EVERYOE...even the crackpot fanboy websites people make up just to screw with the score of game they hate and/or opposing console games.

You wil be hard pressed to find someone who played Heavenly Sword that will denounce it for anything other than its length.

Nice try, and make your fanboyism a little less obvious please.

Proof of any website found on metacritic with that kind of crackpot conspiracy would be nice before making wild accusations.  I also had to lol at the "one of the most renowned games of '08" as well, that's why I asked if anyone still cared for this game before 'cause I heard it be known as a major flop or letdown on some sites.

Find me one Person who ACTUALLY played the game (who knew? people do that?) that denounceds the game for more than its length.

And is it just me or are the people laughing at me about saying Mediacrtic is crockshit the same people that were dissing mediacritic when Multiplat/exlusive 360 games were getting bad review scores from mediacritic?

Hypocracy is a bitch.

When did this happen?

Well anyway, the amazing thing would be that since metacritic works in the ps3's favor for some reason, it would be a double whammy that we use it since it would mean Heaveny Swords score would be inflated, but it's still dissapointing.

So yes, wild accusations are a bitch.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Sony could turn the Heavenly Sword franchise into something big.

sabby_e17 said:

It would be amazing if they had Nariko as a bonus boss in God of War III.

Epic battle much?

Aion said:
WoW, Did Sony steal that exclusive?

Yes.

Also, I hope it gets a sequel.  I want to see the action genre live a long and happy life so more is better.

Around the Network
tedsteriscool said:
sabby_e17 said:

It would be amazing if they had Nariko as a bonus boss in God of War III.

Epic battle much?

Well I havn't played Heavenly Sword but from what I've seen that would be epic.

Man I need to play Heavenly Sword but I dont know anyone (of my friends) that have it. And I dont want to spend any money right know :(

Squilliam said:
If it had come to the Xbox 360 the irony is it probably would have sold well enough to get a sequel.

Because Ninja Gaiden II lit up the sales charts.  >_o

And didn't DMC4 sell better on ps3 than 360?

There's also that no other publisher would've marketed the game as heavily as Sony.  They turned it into on of their biggest 2007 first party releases (I'd say it was probably third, behind Uncharted and God of War II). 

coolbeans said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Squilliam said:
If it had come to the Xbox 360 the irony is it probably would have sold well enough to get a sequel.

Because there are so many games like this that sold better on 360?

Ninja Gaiden couldn't even break a million >_>

If I remember correctly, Heavenly Sword was bundled.   Unlike Ninja Gaiden 2

You remember incorrectly. That might have been a retailer bundle, but Heavenly Sword has been in no major bundles.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

i would pay sony money to work on a second HS game...granted it would be only like...$62 after adding in tax, but i would definatly pay money.

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

I want a sequel to heavenly sword with nariku as the main character and no one else.

such a beautiful and underrated game.