By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Evolution of Heavenly Sword -- From 360 Exclusive, to PS3 exclusive.

Man I wanted a HS2

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Squilliam said:
If it had come to the Xbox 360 the irony is it probably would have sold well enough to get a sequel.

Because there are so many games like this that sold better on 360?

Ninja Gaiden couldn't even break a million >_>

Well N3 is getting a Sequel... so i agree with Squid... :D

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Squilliam said:
If it had come to the Xbox 360 the irony is it probably would have sold well enough to get a sequel.

As is Crackdown...and according to RW it didnt break even either...so i believe Squid too....but if it was mutiplatform...we wouldve been seeing a sequel by now.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Squilliam said:

N3 is an awful game x.x.

Squilliam said:
JEDE3 said:
Darth Tigris said:
Squilliam said:

There goes Squil again, stirring up the fanboys with his . . . truthiness . . .

silly little trolls... I don't think this game didn't get a sequel because of sales.

Generally if new I.P. sells well enough they give it a sequel. If it doesn't they bury it. Sony has the development resources to make a sequel happen if it were a priority for them even if the original developer is out of the picture.

I hope you realise that long term tracking of games becomes sketchy when they drop off the top 40 charts. Also the game had a price cut or two quite early on and it was bundled. Combine all three and you have a game which probably lost money for Sony.

1mil in under 8 months is good enough to green light any games sequel. those are official numbers too to vgc's numbers. I dont trust sw numbers here at all.

Around the Network
Xoj said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Squilliam said:

N3 is an awful game x.x.

it sure was addictive though.....hope the fix alot of its problems in the in the sequel...or...you know...actually make it an rpg like orginally planned...

Moonhero said:
It'll end up on the PSP.

We have a winner

4 ≈ One

Xoj said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Squilliam said:

N3 is an awful game x.x.

It was rather crap...but its still getting a sequel lol.

LMAO so let me get this straight.....Ninja blade= awsome(in this game's case metrics is not reliable) yet only 68 on metrics.....Heavenly sword= average (in this game's case metrics is reliable to base what the game is like) yet it's on 79 in metrics?

XxXProphecyXxX said:
LMAO so let me get this straight.....Ninja blade= awsome(in this game's case metrics is not reliable) yet only 68 on metrics.....Heavenly sword= average (in this game's case metrics is reliable to base what the game is like) yet it's on 79 in metrics?

We have lots of double standards here. You just have to learn when to ignore them.