By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Want to review games? VGChartz needs you!

I'd volunteer for the Wii/DS spot but my writing skills are below that of the average 7th grader.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

We have added a list of reviews we have pending that you have to stay away from as well. So please find a game to review that we haven't reviewed and is not on that list.

I don't have any games that aren't reviewed because I only buy good ones and they're always taken!

EDIT: Oh, maybe Kingdom Hearts II, but I haven't played it in a year.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

oh yeah, if you can't find anything that isn't reviewed please PM Naz with what you would like to review.

So does there have to be a certain amount of objectivity in our reviews? For example, if I give KH2 a 10 because I like it so much, would it be rejected for no objectivity?

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Around the Network

Keep in mind that we've never given any game a 10 overall, and we probably won't anytime soon. You have to have a certain amount of objectivity and keep your scores within the norms we have made for the site.

Torillian said:
Keep in mind that we've never given any game a 10 overall, and we probably won't anytime soon. You have to have a certain amount of objectivity and keep your scores within the norms we have made for the site.

I'm not sure. This site is so scrutinous of every activity, one bad review and you'll be torn to shreds.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

^- Thats good to know. my Phantasy star portable review did reach all the way up to a 9 with considering that almost aced it to.

There, I applied. I like writing reviews.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Since I'm applying for Wii/DS and every one I have has been reviewed, I will write one for KH2.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you