By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Want to review games? VGChartz needs you!

That's a bit OTT

Detail is never a bad thing, and it's not important Imo about whether that much detail is necessary, it's just important for me anyway that the level of detail is consistent throughout different reviews.

Around the Network

I just need enough info to know what's positive and negative, and what makes it so.
I'm pretty sure a summary could do that for those who aren't bookworms.

Although some reviewers might already do that for their last paragraph. I don't know. The last torillian review I read was his Skate 2 one

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

^ The last paragraph and the score decomposition are summaries in their own right

I'm interested but I'm not sure if I could give the detailed reviews this site manages to do.

Has anyone heard anything yet? I sent in a review 10 days ago and haven't even gotten a message confirming they received it yet.

Around the Network

Reviewer needs are updated. Some positions have been filled.

Is there any way we could get feedback on our reviews, to know what to improve on next time there is a request for reviewers?

Most of the reviewers I didn't accept had the same issues: too short, lack of content, and/or very off scoring. I also had some that weren't up to the English level I required for reviews, but that was a less common issue.

Love to but I am Australian.