By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Want to review games? VGChartz needs you!

Thanks Naz & Taz!
So for example, I'm reviewing "Super Rainbow Pony adventures" Presentaion, Gameplay, and Value can only be the multiplications of 0.5; but my Overall score has to be the multiplications of 1.0 . Got it.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

no, Overall can be anything from 0-10 with increments of .1

Example

Presentation 8.5
Gameplay 6.0
Value 8.5

Overall 7.9

^ sorry, typo.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I've got some good candidates guys but I still need more samples. Please keep them coming if you still have an interest and haven't applied yet.

naznatips said:
I've got some good candidates guys but I still need more samples. Please keep them coming if you still have an interest and haven't applied yet.

Can someone send in more than one review?

Around the Network

^ Yeah, i'd like to submit a better one, but I don't get my laptop back til Tuesday, and the PS3 browser makes a mess of everything

^ Well I'm working on my second game

You might as well, and my PS3 browser's gona crap out on my any minute cause for some reason there's 5000 people online -_-

Woot! Laptop back tonight ( I hope ). I dinny see the point of doing another review now though. Has anyone been hired yet?

Wel I am a critic.. I just can't write 4 paragraphs about the controls, then work on telling my opinion about the sound and so on. I mean, I know you want us do go into detail.. But is THAT MUCH necessary? Not even Gamespot requires that much literary challenge to get through the whole thing.
The reason I won't get accepted is because my opinions change over time.. I review according to the aftertaste of a game, as my opinion isn't finalized after beating a game. It takes a couple days. My bionic commando (sequel) review is a perfect example. First score was a 7.0. Then I changed it to an 8.
It would have been a 7 if I had bought it though, the value is lacking. As a rental or a game on sale, it is worth it. That's the main problem I have with reviewing games.

AND I KNOW I give some of the reviewers crap. (seeing Halo 3 review), and I am sorry for that. You do what I can't do: Generate a wall of informative and sometimes controversial text for no pay.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive