By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Want to review games? VGChartz needs you!

Damn, it sucks to be in Mexico.

Around the Network

Here's a question I've been meaning to ask, does the site prefer recent releases, or any 7th generation game? For example, say someone wanted to write a review of Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

good luck folks!

hatmoza said:
Here's a question I've been meaning to ask, does the site prefer recent releases, or any 7th generation game? For example, say someone wanted to write a review of Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops.

Filling big 7th generation games is absolutely important. One of my main goals right now as head of the review staff is to make sure all of the top 15 or 20 games for each platform in the databse (by hits) have reviews.

So to apply for the PS360 position do I have to write a review on a PS360 game or Can I just do one on Lost Odyssey?

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

Screw it im doing BlazBlue Wait do you want Pics also when we PM the review to you? or can we just PM the text only?

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

ShadowSoldier said:
So to apply for the PS360 position do I have to write a review on a PS360 game or Can I just do one on Lost Odyssey?

You could do one for a PS3 or 360 exclusive game, but Lost Odyssey is currently being worked on by one of our reviewers so don't do that one.

Boutros said:
Taz! said:
A question - Where can you get decent game pictures acceptable for a review, i.e on es with no watermarks?

You can use photobucket or any other image editor to crop the picture in order to eliminate the watermark. Is that a good way?

That would border on copyright infringement, not a good idea. ;)

Hmmm I guess BlazBlue would also fall under that one as well?

fazz said:
Damn, it sucks to be in Mexico.

Yeah i bet it does!

JOKE.