By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metal gear rising could sell over 10 million

JEDE3 said:
You didn't prove me wrong at anything.

You still need to check your facts.

what facts? what facts? what facts?

Around the Network

at the least 8-7 million copies. At the most 9-10 million copies for sure. The Xbox fanbase now has a shot at the game so there you have it.

Hell NAW!!!!!!

LOL Stage... oh man this thread is a hoot.

JEDE3 said:
It won't even hit 6 million. The franchise has NEVER been that popular.

Wow you must be crazy dude.  All the main MGS games from 1-4 have sold over 4 million.  If you count that and the other MGS games it will be over 20 million.  That's proof that MGS is a popular franchise.  If you don't think so then what makes a franchise popular to you?

Around the Network
C_Hollomon said:
JEDE3 said:

Wow you must be crazy dude.  All the main MGS games from 1-4 have sold over 4 million.  If you count that and the other MGS games it will be over 20 million.  That's proof that MGS is a popular franchise.  If you don't think so then what makes a franchise popular to you?

Thanks for proving my point.

1.5m 360
3m PS3

With the low 360 sales in Japan MGS Rising will not sale as good as the PS3 version.

JEDE3 said:
C_Hollomon said:
JEDE3 said:

And what point is that.  The fact that you don't like MGS games.

C_Hollomon said:
JEDE3 said:
C_Hollomon said:
JEDE3 said:

And what point is that

That the franchise has never been that popular... I thought that was obvious from my first post.

JEDE3 said:

That the franchise has never been that popular... I thought that was obvious from my first post.

What make you think it's not popular.  Please tell me what make a franchise popular.