Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metal gear rising could sell over 10 million

JEDE3 said:
C_Hollomon said:
JEDE3 said:
NEVER_SAY_DIE_00 said:
JEDE3 said:
C_Hollomon said:
JEDE3 said:

That the franchise has never been that popular... I thought that was obvious from my first post.

What make you think it's not popular.  Please tell me what make a franchise popular.

I always though sales made a franchise well known....

I guess no one knows god of war then .

Don't be ridiculous. God of War has sales.

So you saying God of War franchise is popular even though it have less sales than MGS franchise.

Just say no to drugs.

So you not going to answer my questions properly.  That's fine.  You must don't like MGS then or Japanese games so that's why you say the franchise isn't popular.  You like American games.  You don't need to answer my questions because I already answered them for you. 

Around the Network

^ I've been answering your questions the exact same way youve been asking them

JEDE3 said:
NEVER_SAY_DIE_00 said:
JEDE3 said:
NEVER_SAY_DIE_00 said:
JEDE3 said:
C_Hollomon said:
JEDE3 said:

That the franchise has never been that popular... I thought that was obvious from my first post.

What make you think it's not popular.  Please tell me what make a franchise popular.

I always though sales made a franchise well known....

I guess no one knows god of war then .

Don't be ridiculous. God of War has sales.

go check god of war 1 and 2 dont add to more then 4m combined , look we proved you wrong ha ha.

for god sake check your facts before you write these lies its very sad.

Check your facts... yet again you are prematurely ejaculating.

tell me what to check since your so smart , my subject is metal gear rising (could) sell 10m i believe it can and  if it doesnt thats fine

Just say no to drugs is not an answer to my question.

I'm glad you noticed that... I didn't think someone of your stature would get that one. I was almost positive it would just go right past you un detected... speaking of detectives... you are like Sherlock Holmes... too bad he was a opium user... That brings me back to Just Say no To Drugs.

Around the Network
C_Hollomon said:

Hes clueless dude dont waste your time on him he got backed in to a corner and doesn't know how to get out of it.

NEVER_SAY_DIE_00 said:
C_Hollomon said:

Hes clueless dude dont waste your time on him he got backed in to a corner and doesn't know how to get out of it.

At least I have my English comprehension to help me along... something I can't say for some.

NEVER_SAY_DIE_00 said:
C_Hollomon said:

You right just like a rat getting caught trying to get that big piece of cheese but it was an epic fail for that rat.

Wii sports or Halo 3 numbers No!

5 mill at best sure.

LOL good analogy. Too bad it was all anal and no ogy.