By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metal gear rising could sell over 10 million

2M worldwide PS3
700k WorldWide 360.

Its a Fuckin Spin-off for god's sake and most of the fanbase is on the PS3

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network
C_Hollomon said:
JEDE3 said:

That the franchise has never been that popular... I thought that was obvious from my first post.

What make you think it's not popular.  Please tell me what make a franchise popular.

I always though sales made a franchise well known....

JEDE3 said:
C_Hollomon said:
JEDE3 said:

That the franchise has never been that popular... I thought that was obvious from my first post.

What make you think it's not popular.  Please tell me what make a franchise popular.

I guess no one knows god of war then .

JEDE3 said:
C_Hollomon said:
JEDE3 said:

So you think a game that sales over 4 million isn't popular.  What franchises do you think is popular then?

NEVER_SAY_DIE_00 said:
JEDE3 said:
C_Hollomon said:
JEDE3 said:

Don't be ridiculous. God of War has sales.

Around the Network
phnguyen89 said:
Yeah right.....What kind of world do you live in? If you didn't know, there was a Metal Gear Solid for the xbox. If that bombed, what makes you think that the 360 will do any better? At most, they'll get 1 million for the 360.

the game was a port. it really dont count..

JEDE3 said:
NEVER_SAY_DIE_00 said:
JEDE3 said:
C_Hollomon said:
JEDE3 said:

So you saying God of War franchise is popular even though it have less sales than MGS franchise.

C_Hollomon said:
JEDE3 said:
NEVER_SAY_DIE_00 said:
JEDE3 said:
C_Hollomon said:
JEDE3 said:

So you saying God of War franchise is popular even though it have less sales than MGS franchise.

Just say no to drugs.

JEDE3 said:
NEVER_SAY_DIE_00 said:
JEDE3 said:
C_Hollomon said:
JEDE3 said:

go check god of war 1 and 2 dont add to more then 4m combined , look we proved you wrong ha ha.

for god sake check your facts before you write these lies its very sad.

NEVER_SAY_DIE_00 said:
JEDE3 said:
NEVER_SAY_DIE_00 said:
JEDE3 said:
C_Hollomon said:
JEDE3 said:

go check god of war 1 and 2 dont add to more then 4m combined , look we proved you wrong ha ha.

for god sake check your facts before you write these lies its very sad.

Check your facts... yet again you are prematurely ejaculating.